Can somebody identify these classic Hollywood actors?

Vivek

Master Member
Can somebody identify these two classic Hollywood actors?

classic_hollywood_actors.jpg

I'm 99% sure that's Rock Hudson (as others have mentioned).

I suppose the other one could be Tony Curtis. My first thought was Raymond Burr... but I can see Tony Curtis around the eyes.

The woman is a complete mystery to me.

I am going to say raymond Burr on the left. I could be wrong, as many actors had that same look, in the day, but definitely not Tony Curtis. Tony was much thinner in the day, and this guy has a bit more of a gut.

Rock Hudson on the right.

where did you get the picture? maybe the source to the picture will tell us something about the photos
Outatime - Back To The Future Updates & Media's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook
The picture is a behind the scenes photo from Back to the future, it is inside Lorraine's room in 1955.

Somebody else on Facebook mentioned it as Tony Curtis and Rock Hudson as well.

Meredy's Rock Hudson Trivia Mania (Last photo at the bottom)
I found that exact photo matching Rock Hudson. Still can't find that other photo to confirm whether it is Tony Curtis or Raymond Burr.

Nope, Burr always had a squarish jawline, Curtis was always rounded, giving him that cherubic look. That's Tony Curtis.

Okay the eyebrows push me a little toward Curtis, but it's Burr. That jacket is hiding some girth. And Tony was a skinny guy in his early years, whereas Burr was always larger.

What is the context of the pictures?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back