Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Well, thanks to this thread my dorm room is being overrun with Harry Potter replicas (but I'm not complaining). I thought I would share what I have been creating these past few weeks, right up to my Nose Biting Teacup box I made today. I want to thank everyone for all the hard work they do to make this thread great. Beleive it or not, I still find time to keep good grades. :lol

I take no credit for the artwork...only the assembly of these creations. The only thing in the pictures I made are the Basilisk Fang and the Prophecy tag. I sure as heck wasn't paying the prices on eBay for a replica fang and I just wasn't pleased with Noble Collection's metal tag for the prophecy. The Skele-Gro is a Hotshot creation. All I did was assemble and paint it. I believe I used some images from Harry Potter Wiki and I know that's where my World Cup Programme came from. Besides that I think everything came from this thread...but I might have forgot a site or two. :) Thanks again!

Thanks Norbert :)
ghargiss, I felt quite please when I seen my nose biting teacup image there in your collection :) I'm glad you liked it enough to add :)

Thanks lilpatty :)

I am liking the Gilderoy Lockheart book cover and was wonder is it ok to change it a little bit? I think I would change the corners as they cover the bottom part of the text.

I found this photo tonight and had to share.
I think its so cute! :lol

brooms

I don't post alot but saw these to,they are the new 1/2 collectable brooms. Next month i'm going to buy a 1/1 of them,because of the release of the 1/2 brooms,the 1:1 replica's prize has gone way down!

Since i'm now posting here in this thread for the 1st time, thx to all the creations of various people here, I love Hp and these paper props are a great addition :)

@ SchubroProductions Thanks!

For the wanted posters of the Death Eaters I used some old scrapbook paper refills I found at work. As for Harry's and Sirius's I just used parchment resume paper.

For my Tea Cup box, I bought a box at Micheal's and painted it blue. Then I printed out Tammy's label on label sticker paper along with PotionMistress' "W" stamps. I made the labels a bit smaller so the blue box would show around the edges. And that's it really. I even included a Weasley Product sticker on the bottom...just for a little detail.

Here are some Weasley banners that I made that I will share with you. They can be used in numerous ways, together or separate for room decoration, parties, box enhancements, etc. If you have some neat applications for them, please share!

Last edited:
They look great Potionsmistress. TFS :)

SchubroProductions if you do a search for square box template, square packaging box or square gift box you should find a template that you can print out.
HTH
Tammy

Tammy, here is the Monojuice Potion that I promise. Hope everyone enjoys it !!!!
Comments PLEASE!!!!!
Does anyone think I should change anything?????

Thanks Terry and Tammy, really glad you like it .

Last edited:
316538_2389498182033_1388199286_2761516_26750019_n.jpg

Thanks for posting these! Here's my dog Herman with some props I made from your thread.

GRINGOTTS BANK SAVINGS BOOK

So here are the files for the savings book.

There's a fair bit of double sided printing but if you set your printer to print on borderless 8.5" x 11" paper things should line up. has to be borderless or you may have problems lining the double sided stuff up.

I glued the notice sheet to the inside of the cover but it could just as easily be stapled in. Actually the proper way to do this booklet is to bind the inside pages together with a light strong thread or string including the notice page. Then you glue the notice page to the front and back covers. That way you don't see staples out the back of the cover. But that is a somewhat laborious process so staples works just as well. i used a marker to color the staples to match the cover.

The cover should be cardstock and just regular paper for the other pages.

I've provided some no background images for those who want to use a colored paper rather than printing. Doesn't have to be black i just though it looked good. I'm actually on the lookout for a small notebook with simulated leather cover to use for my final version.

The printing for double sided page order is: 1 & 14 front / Gringotts Logo back; 3 & 12 front / 2 & 13 back; 5 & 10 front / 4 & 11 back; 7 & 8 front / 6 & 9 back.

Thanks to Registers Wizarding Business Forms Inc. for the printing.;)

bfd

Thanks for the Gringotts bank book Barneyrfd! This is awesome.
I'm printing it off now :)

hi guys, I've had a quick look but I haven't been able to see anything about the back page of the Prophet, Has anybody been able to grab anything from any of the pictures you've found?
:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back