Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I think I might be infected with this prop mania, today I had a look at which covers are still not recreated here and I had a go at "Which Owl?" by Miranda Goshawk. Here he is...

wow thats really amazing!
can you make it bigger? i would like to print it of and add it to my collection ><

I've been hoping someone would try their hand at this for a while. There are plenty of boxes at the Wizarding World to look. If only they would sell them.

It doesn't look that difficult (says I who hasn't even tried LOL)
Perhaps I can give it a go - if I can find some spare time.
Are you in a rush for one?

What would you assume the dimensions of the box are?:rolleyes

I think it would be mostly getting a hi rez version of the image since it repeats on each side of the box. I tried to get a good shot of it while in Zonko's but the boxes are too high up. I believe the size to be about 4.5 inches square. There is no rush. I've just not seen attempt on it it yet. I know Hinky did a great job on the portable swamp box which is also in Zonko's.

It doesn't look that difficult (says I who hasn't even tried LOL)
Perhaps I can give it a go - if I can find some spare time.
Are you in a rush for one?

What would you assume the dimensions of the box are?:rolleyes

Do you have a PSD template, or someting? i´d like to try to put my photo and signal in a card identification like this

This is what I posted several days after i had posted that:
http://www.therpf.com/f40/harry-pot...-movies-more-108986/index169.html#post1938392
I don't even have the original template I worked on since my computer, along with everything I had saved in it (family pictures, music and a folder with 400 harry potter related files including 300 props) died. I'm using my dad's computer now, not that anyone cares... lol
Hope it helped...
PS: To @TheDoctorWhoGee and @ElineEngels, those are both great props!

This is my Mandrake Restorative Draught, I decide to put it up again... hope you guys like it !!!! this is the download link for it mandrake.jpg

Thanks,
Patty

Thanks guys, glad you like it... I have also made the Adoramus Potion, Dokuya Potion, Dream Lust Potion, Hel's Blind Gaze Potion, Homomorph Potion, Lunaserauem Potion Monojuice Potion and Patronauem Potion... they all was made to look like they are in The Moste Potente Potions book, I still have more to do but this is the bulk of them. Here's a few of them. ENJOY!!!

Sorry guys the Monojuice Potion has typos,, I will fix it and repost it.

Last edited:
I love this forum! I've been hard at work in my dorm room at college and now even at home over Thanksgiving break making paper props (I admit, I'm addicted). I really appreciate all the hard work everyone has put into this thread and want to thank everyone who has posted props for personal use. Once I return to school and escape dial-up I'll try and post some pictures of everything I've made. At the moment, I have a Mandrake I've made out of clay and roots from the woods lying on my floor. Hopefully he'll be done before Sunday...it's my first sculpture like this so we'll see how he "grows" out. :lol

Thanks for all of your kind comments about the poster, I'm not a particularly good digital edit-y person, but hearing comments from people who have been on this thread a while, and have seen all the other prop come and go, and still regard mine as 'great work' is really encouraging.. Thanks a lot!
~DWG

P.S. Lilpatty, the Mandrake Prop looks superb :) and SchubroProductions - so does the book! :D

hey

just orderd my GG sword should be hear for my birthday >< my laptop wont open any link and wont let me upload any pics as you need to pop up thingy :( iv tryed everything but it wont work, should be going london too for my birthday i will try and go harrods to see the film props out nd get some detailed pics and will be going hamleys too speen £1000 YAY :D

gallery

hello HP fans...i like this props....hope u guys love it..:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back