What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my two cents worth.... Instead of someone posting a thread about what they want, how about people posting a thread about what they have. That way, everyone can decide if they want it or not. and if you did not make it, give credit, and if you did not make it and don't remember where you got it or how made it, say so.... That is my two cents worth....

Here is my two cents worth.... Instead of someone posting a thread about what they want, how about people posting a thread about what they have. That way, everyone can decide if they want it or not. and if you did not make it, give credit, and if you did not make it and don't remember where you got it or how made it, say so.... That is my two cents worth....

That kind of plays into what I was suggesting earlier about having a thread to talk about cool models/peps and share files and maybe another one for people to request specific models/peps that aren't in the first thread. The two more specific threads might be better than everything falling under one thread.

Sometimes I just want to find some cool pep to build not really having any specific ideas so looking through a thread full of awesome peps would rock.

I noticed that there are a lot of requests here and not that many people making them. So I have been considering offering my time to model and pep on request, however, my time is precious and I have little free time (being married with three kids). So if I did this then I would ask for a contribution for my work. Let me know if you all might be interested in me making models/peps for compensation.

samus.jpg

Samus Aran! She has a nice 3D render from the latest Super Smash Bros. game :)

I have been looking everywhere for a Roman Gladiator Helmet of the Murmillo type. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated. I do realize this may not be the best forum for this, but, hey, you guys can do anything (pander) !!

Faramir's winged helmet from Lord of the Rings... I'm fairly sure only a 1/6 scale replica was made :/...

Thanks tk1055. Found most of the parts. Don't know if the legs or tail have been built. Didn't see them in the thread or a google search. I'll keep looking. Once again thanks. And thanks to everyone who peps this stuff. You are all amazing artists and I am a huge fan of the hobby. It never ceases to amaze me the stuff that you guys can do. Thanks again.

iM LOOKING FOR A PEP file for the thor chest piece armor, from the movie or from the avengers film , any leads on either of these files would be amazing! please pm me if anyone has anything on these.

Item Name

magnum

Item Source

san fransisco rush 2049

Reference Images

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStoIk-iX4D8iSu8UCUCjKmmVeySCLLJhWL4JcdH7B9s_uErNS8ugw-Ipq7

Additional Info

i have tryed to get the model extracted from the game my self but i do not have any experience in this area or 3d modeling
im trying to get a pep of the body so i can put it on to a 1:27 scale volks wagon set up
i have been searching and searching with out results
it shouldnt be too hard to recreate the model ive seen it in wire frame and it seems simple and its older
the only alterations are on the model it shows an engine on the backside im just going to put a window there if it makes any difference
and the cock pit seems as if it would only fit one person and i would prefer it to fit 2 people if that can be done with out actualy widening the rest of the model posibly taking the cock pit portion (the upper half with the windows and "engine") and widening only that part unless we think it will fit 2, one behind the driver
any help would be greatly appreciated
thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I would like to see a free Peps of G.I. Joe, can someone do the armor of Rise of Cobra??? will be very awesome the new Cobra Commander helmet... or some guns... and anybody want to see some pep file of James Bond??? will be great... :love

Last edited by a moderator:
A Full size car would be pretty awsome, maybe the back to the future delorean. I was thinking about this on the way into work, it could then be truned into a fiber glass car body.

I will do the pep for this, but it is only in jest. I don't see anyone ACTUALLY building it.....and if they do they better build me one!

just to add to tk1055 what if you did the back to the future and what about a pep file for the bat mobile the old and the others as well.. you could pep them and put them over a go cart perhaps????? That!!!! would be awesome......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back