Skyrim dragon priest sculp / elf makeup tutorial

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
So here is an all in one sort of costume up video, I hope you guys like it

How to make a Skyrim Dragon Priest mask - YouTube

and here is a picture clip from the video above

P879Lh.jpg

The mask is fabulous. It looks -perfect-. he elf portrayal, on the other hand, is inaccurate insofar as the elves in-game are of average appearance -- tending towards homely; striking beauty is more a LOTR-style elf thing.

thanks for your feedback guys! as far as sculpting the mask goes

things you will need
-Super sculpey (two pounds)
-cheap plastic craft shop face mask
-Tinfoil
-sculpt tools
-Acrylic paint +spray paint+ modeling paint

.... before you start take your white face mask .. cover it in tin foil
.... make a dummy smooth dome out of packed together tin foil so you can transfer your sculpt before placing it in the oven DO NOT PUT THE PLASTIC IN THE OVEN , start your sculpt cure it in the stove on 275 degrees .. i left my mask in for about 25 minutes till it was solid .. let it cool then sanded up any rough edges ... it is optional roughed up edges and dings in the mask look good on this project ... after all this i used black acrylic as a base coat simply because if you just hit super sculpey with spray paint it gets AWFUL sticky ...... completely gross .. once the acrylic is cured you can spraypaint over it .... and enjoy :>

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back