robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Pep Files -Iron Man Mk IV/VI & more...

@ tony, nice colours :>
just a little update!
2900-img-0242.jpg

2899-img-0238.jpg

2898-img-0235.jpg

How are the Imperial Commando files coming along? I just finished building the helmet and I can't wait to start on another part:p

yeh i will pep robo's neck soon, just wanted to take a pic with the helmet on :>

Skynet, that looks rad! but i think the helmet is a bit big for the scale of the rest of the armor.. Maybe its just the angles of the pictures.

It all looks so great though. Your ab section and chest look fantastic

hey bimmer, im thinking the same! dam it, realy dont want to pep a new helmet :< i will wait untill the arms are done and see wants doing on, waybe the shoulders will fill him out more.

ok just photshop a smaller helmet, yeh your right looks 100% better smaller. i used Dubean33's shark VI helmet. Robo help lol which one do i need, im not going to wear it so dont worry about it fitting my head.
2904-img-025322.jpg

What size did you print it out as? If i'm not mistaken, robo scaled everything to be the same size and to work with each other, including the helmet..

I have a really lumpy coat of resin on my pieces now, i have been sanding them a little bit. Will this extremely effect the final product after using bondo, etc.

I have a really lumpy coat of resin on my pieces now, i have been sanding them a little bit. Will this extremely effect the final product after using bondo, etc.

It will only effect the final product if its still bumpy.. Just make sure you sand and sand and sand until its really smooth using only skim coats of bondo. Less bondo the better in my mind. It should be used to make planes smooth, rounded parts round and sharp edges sharp.

almost halloween!!! i'm so stressed XD
This weekend was a non-stop sanding and painting.
I'm starting on the mount stage, does anybody already solved that?? I have some ideas, but not sure.

Here's what I have 100% ready so far.

DSC02564.jpg

One more thing, a have 2 helmets, one is the default scale, but it fits me tight, so i made another one a lil bigger, it fits me great, but I think maybe it look very big, here's a pic with the big helmet, what do you think???
DSC02548.jpg

Wow looks cool Tony!!! yeh same helmet problem :< the larger head makes it look disney rather than marvel

makes me cry!! he he ok just found sharkbeetle_dunghead's helmet, looks good! should be done in a day or two.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back