Prince NEO's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

Prince NEO

Sr Member
So this has been an ongoing build since January 26th 2011 it originally started out as a costume for Megacon and since then I haven been asked to take it to video game midnight releases before refusing because it was not as good as I wanted I decided to begin finishing the costume now in 2012 because my friends who work at gamestop finally roped me into wearing it to the midnight release of Assassin's Creed III.

When I started this costume I had no idea how to do anything with a needle other then stitch up holes, but I had the help of someone who at the time was a friend who taught me how to sew with a machine while we made this costume, and his own, I also learned leather working from another friend while making this costume and have been working to finish it ever since.

In the following pictures you will see forum members SHADE and TUBACHRIS as well as a few friends and random Megacon goers.

The pictures will be sectioned off as progress back in 2011 before Megacon and everything I've done now and I am still currently working on and will be sub-sectioned off by body pictures and pictures of specific parts.

(Original build thread can be found here: http://www.therpf.com/f24/assassins-creed-altair-custom-assassins-costumes-wip-106508/ )

This costumes is for the Males in Costume Category.

Last edited:
So first we have the main tunic and wrap progress pictures from the beginning (Please note the sword show in the 2011 pictures will not be around later on as cons around here banned metal weapons of any kind):

2011AltairProgress.jpg

2011AltairProgress2.jpg

2011AltairProgress3.jpg

2011AltairProgress4.jpg

2011AltairProgress5.jpg

2011AltairProgress6.jpg

2011AltairProgress7.jpg

2011AltairProgress8.jpg

2011AltairProgress9.jpg

2011AltairProgress10.jpg

2011AltairProgress11.jpg

2011AltairProgress12.jpg

2011AltairProgress13.jpg

2011AltairProgress14.jpg

2011AltairProgress15.jpg

2011AltairProgress16.jpg

2011AltairProgress17.jpg

2011AltairProgress18.jpg

2011AltairProgress19.jpg

2011AltairProgress20.jpg

2011AltairProgress21.jpg

2011AltairProgress22.jpg

2011AltairProgress23.jpg

2011AltairProgress24.jpg

2011AltairProgress25.jpg

2011AltairProgress26.jpg

2011AltairProgress27.jpg

I'm still missing the bracer plates which I have to sculpt sometime before Monday as the whole costume has to be done by 12pm Monday afternoon but other then that it's finished.

The Proof picture will be the last picture it'll get it's own post and everything.

Last edited:
Thanks OB means a lot coming from you :D

I tried my hand at Scupley for the bracer armor and now I just need to find a way to keep them on shape as they bake in the oven. Picture below, proof picture coming soon it's too got to try and put all the layers the costume is in on right now, lol I'll be doing it later tonight if not tomorrow after I bake and finish the bracer armor. Yay for first time sculpting I never want to do it again without the right tools lol.

155309_360918687330988_1644090368_n.jpg

So I've gotten 3 out of 5 finished each plate takes me almost 3 hours to do I'll add another picture once I've finished the 4th plate then again once I've finished the 5th plate and then I'll throw the costume on and take my proof picture before I throw it in the wash to make sure it's lint free and all that jazz.

LeftBracerArmor7.jpg

LeftBracerArmor8.jpg

LeftBracerArmor9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks O_B I plan to post one in the next 5-6 hours been updating from windows vista to 7 ultimate and had to reinstall all my security stuff cause it all got messed up and then had to defrag the drive all that jazz I've been doing it all day and all last night I just finally finished after 19 hours 208 updates later T.T and 4 security program installs and registrations. :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back