Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Hello everyone again!

I'm so sorry for the huge delay!:(

I've just finished my exams and everything went extremely well, but i didn't have time to make any progress until today...

all2.png

...But i'm working on it now!

Again i'm sorry for the delay but i haven't had any kind of spare times for the last weeks and it's been really tiring...

But anyway thank you all for your support!!!

Hello everyone again!

I've just finished my exams and everything went extremely well, but i didn't have time to make any progress until today...

View attachment 206076

Again i'm sorry for the delay but i haven't had any kind of spare times for the last weeks and it's been really tiring...

duse this is awsome :) ive just started making my mk 17 helmet and would love it if when you have finished though if i could build your awsome suit to go with my helmet :p also if you would like any unfolding doin please do not hesatate to ask :) great work buddy

Hello everyone again!

View attachment 206076

no problem friend take your time and walk all besides always busy I think I speak for many when I say you do a great job, and I would like to build the MK 17 is one of my favorites ^ _ ^

Hello everyone again!

View attachment 206076

:thumbsup good thing your exams went well mate. . .

Ciao mr.tropical, volevo solo dirti che stai facendo un ottimo lavoro, di dove sei? E' bello sapere che non sono l'unico italiano in questo forum ;)

Fantastic work! Very excited about these heartbreaker projects!

Btw what you studying dude? Exams are a pain in the arse! I have resists to prepare for in August as my last didn't go so well.

duse this is awsome :) ive just started making my mk 17 helmet and would love it if when you have finished though if i could build your awsome suit to go with my helmet :p also if you would like any unfolding doin please do not hesatate to ask :) great work buddy

no problem friend take your time and walk all besides always busy I think I speak for many when I say you do a great job, and I would like to build the MK 17 is one of my favorites ^ _ ^

:thumbsup good thing your exams went well mate. . .

Nice mann good luck hopefully you almost done

Thank you very much guys!!! That's really appreciated!!!

Ciao mr.tropical, volevo solo dirti che stai facendo un ottimo lavoro, di dove sei? E' bello sapere che non sono l'unico italiano in questo forum ;)

Ciao!! Grazie mille per il complimento! E si hai ragione fa sempre piacere trovare italiani in giro per internet ;) Sono di torino cmq! Tu?

You're not the only italian ;)

Du is megl che uan ;)

Fantastic work! Very excited about these heartbreaker projects!

Btw what you studying dude? Exams are a pain in the arse! I have resists to prepare for in August as my last didn't go so well.

Thank you!! I'm currently getting my degree in mechanical engineering in the next few days and for this reason i've had very little time to work on the suit, but don't worry, it's coming along!

And very nicely too!

Stay tuned ;)

Just started following this thread... WHERE on earth was I?!?!?! :eek

Can't wait for your files dude!!

HAven done any successful foam armors :facepalm But this MK17 shall be the start!! :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back