Malmey Studios (Earthworm Jim) 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry

MalmeyStudios

Sr Member
This year we are submitting our Earthworm Jim costume. This costume was made from the ground up. To think that this Costume started as foam on an armature maks Us very proud We sculpted nearly every part of this costume, the Head, Muscle Chest, Hands, Feet, Suppenders and Backpack. We even constructed the Gun from an old computer fan, flashlight and rubber bouncy ball. The biggest struggle of this costume was the Head and Chest. These pieces were HUGE, the Head alone is ovet 2ft high from the neck to the top of the head. The chest was a complete monster to Sculpt, mold and even cast as it seemed to weigh a million ton (more like 100 Lbs)!
Our skills are internet learned (with some help from a good friend of mine) & we have only been doing full costumes since 2010 so were pretty new at it.
MalmeyStudionEarthwormJimVideoGameBackgroundCostume.jpg

Malmey-Studios-Earthworm-Jim-Full-Costume-11.jpg

Malmey-Studios-Earthworm-Jim-Full-Costume-3.jpg

I know this dosnt really apply but a friend of ours got the Earthworm Kim suit and wore it to a couple contest over the weekend and won $1000.00, LOL! That Awesome. Guess we did our job. Here is a quick pic of the Kim Costume.
MalmeyStudiosEarthwormKimCostume.jpg

Feel free to check out all the pics at our website

Also Check out our original build thread for more information and a boat load of build pics.All of our tips, tricks and heart aces are posted there.Malmey Studios Earthworm Jim Build

Proof Pic, Finally!! We went to Detroit FanFare this weekend (Oct 26,27,28) And we took Jim as a Display so i wrote up my "proof paper" and took my pic with Jim on the manniquin.
IMG_1129.jpg

Hopefully no more proof is needed, lol! My logo is in the background and on my shirt :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back