Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Kim Costumes (Complete 10/22/12)

MalmeyStudios

Sr Member
Hey guys and Gals,

We are back at it, we are building an Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Kim costume and wanted to share the progress with all of you.

We will be going for a classic Jim, a HUGE muscle chest piece custom sculpted Head, Gloves and Feet! We will top the costume off with a white spandex suit, and custom made suspenders and holster.

Kim will be outfitted with a custom sculpted lady muscle chest and head, pink spandex suit, a blond wig, Purple Gloves and gold pearls! We will also top off this costume with custom made purple suspenders and holster

We decided to start with the Head so we are custom Sculpting it. Here are a few rough pics
Enjoy
IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Thanks for checking it out
Jeremey

more pics at the website

Last edited:
Re: Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Kim Costumes

OK. THIS is going to be AWESOME.

Jeremey - your work is unconventional and incredible. Watching this one!

Thank You sir!!

We try to do different stuff & Things. This one has a long way to go but its gunna be a fun ride, Im hoping to have an update thursday or so.

SWEET. Really looking forward to this, Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 were two of my favorite games I owned on Genesis. Honestly, I had to Google "Earthworm Kim" to get an idea of what you were talking about. (I played about 10 minutes total of Earthworm Jim 3D.)

Keep us updated!

Thanks Guys,

Earthworm Jim was one of my favorite games as well, it stole a slew of hours away from my childhood.

Kim is basically Jims pint up alter ego, lol. There costumes are basically the same with some lady add ons. It makes for a great Him and Her costume! I will post updates as we progress.

thanks for the support
Jeremey

I've seen a whole lot of different costumes, but NEVER thought I would see THIS! Awesome, one of my favorite video games and TV show too. Will be checking in on this one.

I loved Earthworm jim and i even have most of the show still. I never heard of Kim until i read it up above.

Can't WAIT to see the progress on this one! Another fun build! :):thumbsup

What type of clay do you use to do the sculpting?

"You've forced me to use the most powerful weapon of all! Strategic retreat!"

Loved this game. Look forward to seeing the build

Thank You so much for all the kind words, we really appericate then. This is going to be a pain in the fanny and a blast to build. Thanks for all the followers on this as well. You guys alwayskeep us going, Now here is a small update of the sculpt. It is nearly complete, there is some teeth work and some smoothing that needs to go on, other that that we are nearly there.
Here are a couple pics of the updated sculpt
IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

We are hoping to have the sculpt complete on thursday and start molding it. We will see how that goes.

Thanks for checking in
Jeremey

for more pictures feel free to check out the website ( Earthworm Jim & Earthworm Kim Costumes (Updated 6/13/12) « Malmey Studios )

Can't WAIT to see the progress on this one! Another fun build! :):thumbsup

What type of clay do you use to do the sculpting?

We use WED its a waterbased clay. Very soft very easy to work with. I know alot of people use oilbase. WED just seems to be easier for us.

Re: Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Kim Costumes (6/13/12)

Oh Man! That is one of the most original costume idea ever, can't wait to see it done!

Re: Earthworm Jim and Earthworm Kim Costumes (6/13/12)

Thank you so much everyone!
Im not sure what part we are going to do next.

What do you wanna see sculpted next
Chest?
Gloves? (Should we do one hand open and one as a fist, or both open? They will have a little movement but not 100%)
Boots?

Let me know what you think and thanks again for all the support on this.
Jeremey

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back