JFcustom's FOAM files

I started a build thread for this comic style Wolverine cowl, but wanted to acknowledge JFcustom on his thread for sharing the pdo file for this build. I have a couple minor things to finish it up (eyes, chin), but it is 99% done. Thanks AGAIN JFcustom! :)

View attachment 258804View attachment 258805

That is awesome. One of the best I have seen since I wandered in to this thread. I am totally doing foam on my BL2 cosplays this year.

Y'all sold me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

hi guys only done a few peps and it sounds really stupid how do i know exactly where each piece should go without all the little numbers you normally get on pep love the files want to attempt the arkham cowl and wolverine cowl :)

hi guys only done a few peps and it sounds really stupid how do i know exactly where each piece should go without all the little numbers you normally get on pep love the files want to attempt the arkham cowl and wolverine cowl :)

You can work on the part while referencing the pepakura file's 2d and 3d images, that's always a good idea. I (personally) also keep the paper templates for the foam pieces I'm working on within easy reach, to make sure the correct edges are going together. Also, especially on joints that are longer and/or curved, I use the paper templates to mark reference points on the foam so the numbers don't start drifting apart. So if I've got a seam that's maybe 10 inches long, I'll mark the points where the numbers would be at 3 spots, then make sure that those marks line up as I'm gluing. The foam is pretty forgiving, you can stretch it a little to correct errors.

And that's all of JFs stormtrooper files built.
They look a little wide in the photo as they've flopped a little when laid out, once I've got my clips and webbing delivered and in place I'll do a test fit and provide a better photo then it's on to painting. Just starting on the helmet.

Attachments

• storm3.png
    storm3.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Hi all I am trying to find some foam build plans for iron man any one will do but I can't find any hope you guys can help me
Just pm me

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back