IRON MAN : Unique design in real metal

Lildo

Hy everybody
Lildo, 18, I'm from France and my english is bad XD
and I build a real metal armor of Iron man. I take 1st time a ''maquette'' and i translat that on aluminim :
video :
YouTube - ‪IRON MAN COSPAY IN REAL METAL (french iron man unic look armor)‬‏

pirctures
photo2137.jpg

iron02.jpg

evolutionx.jpg

mark2.jpg

torsn.png

armuref.jpg
avencement.png
mk2b.jpg

How about that! Someone who said they are building a metal Iron Man and is actually doing it. Great job!

You took the words out of my mouth! :lol:thumbsup

Very cool!!

Question: although aluminum is light (as compared to steel), it looks like you have some healthy thickness to the parts. About how much does the armor weigh at this point?

(subscribing! I want to watch this progress :lol)

that looks great,
i like the idea of it being either the round or triangle arc reactor,neat little touch(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Originally Posted by Vinom11
How about that! Someone who said they are building a metal Iron Man and is actually doing it. Great job!

lol:lol

fingaz iron man mk4 wip

so I am not bilingual so I translated the most of your messages.
First thank you for your compliments and I'll try to answer your questions:
"I used to tolle aluminum 1 mm thick in order to work it manually (I do not use any part of the machine tools)
-For chest, I could not decide between the Arc Reactor triangular and circular so I made the 2! with a system to make them interchangeable because I see all those who use the Pepakura predefined and can not be any room for imagination and again this too stupidly given to them unless it is re-invented the french who love things .. .:lol

-I 'm to 45 parts of 150, I plan to finish in August. I will post a file of 100 pages of my conceptual Alant the mark ii, iii iv extremism and even thor buster and reworked following box.:cool

ps: The super heros deserve retranscrise which is not real, many people find them ridiculous, but when they see a normal guy build a suit of armor not normal, they go crazy!
I do this to make people dream and myself also, when you see the scores at the box office Iron Man or TDK, they become cultural phenomena!

This message is a little megalomaniac and I do not reflect me, just my ideas, I make this armor for the release of The Avengers on April 25 in France (and holds the U.S. has been with us before you!):love

to the next!

Great work!
On a tangent, you should make a Star Killer costume from the Star Wars: The Force Unleased video games. You look a lot like Sam Witwer.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back