Iron man mark 7 mk VII foam build- NEW SEALING TECHNIQUE !!!

omarbou1

Hi everyones
i am making an iron man mark 7 suit for the 2012's halloween
i am doing it with darkside501st's pepakura foam files
if you guys have some tips or comment to make dont be shy to tell them !
i posted some pictures of my progress i did the chest piece the back piece the biceps the shoulders and the abs that i am currently tweaking to make the abs flex system(if you guys have any tips about the abs flex system tell them please because mine is ... let's say not the best ) i will be posting some other pics of my progress
also if you guys know some peoples who makes good and cheap helmet you can also tell me because im planning to buy a raw cast !
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey ! here is a little update on my iron man mark VII suit
i finished attaching the arm pieces : i made new forearms
i finished the thighs i made some modification on almost every piece so here it is !
that's the parts i need to do now ! :
the shins
the boots
the neckpiece
the cod
the hands
and i am currently checking for a good raw cast helmet !
__________________________________________________________________________________
hey guys i just finished the shins the cod and the hip pod and they fit PERFECTLY i am so happy !!!
left to do :
joint in the inner elbow and the inner knee
brace
neck piece
helmet ( i dont know if i will buy it or i will pep it out of papper and then fiberglass and bondo )
shoes

Last edited:
Re: Iron man mark 7 foam build

thank you !
I finished the upper armor section: the chest and back , the arms , the shoulders and the abs i will be posting pictures today or tommorow ! :D

Re: Iron man mark 7 mk VII foam build

I'm trying to get started on doing this as well, but I'm having trouble with the scaling. Any suggestions on how to scale everything consistently? I know how to adjust the size of pieces individually, but I'm just scared of changing things and then having, say, my bicep piece not match my forearm piece.
I'm 5' 8" and about 135 lbs.

Thanks for any help.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back