Batman AC Pepakura Development

Tk I don't have a comp to download the files but I would like to see what they look like. Can you add a thumbnail of what they look like?

here is what they look like.
Nightwing is designed for foam building.

181848_3941420334837_1259807970_33625038_1184576316_n.jpg

383560_4642614664257_1786782944_n.jpg

I'm almost finished with the AC gauntlet, then I'll tackle the boots. I've seen some gauntlet peps around though, does anyone out there have an AC gauntlet already?

Simplecomplex the only gauntlets I have found are the desert storm gauntlets. I believe there's another thread that started not too long ago but the builder released a TDK cowl and is working on the rest of the costume. But yours is the only Arkham pep thread I found

Hi Simple complex, i`ve seen the preview of the black mask pdo but i just cant find the file, i mean did you already released it? thanks alot man!

Simplecomplex the only gauntlets I have found are the desert storm gauntlets. I believe there's another thread that started not too long ago but the builder released a TDK cowl and is working on the rest of the costume. But yours is the only Arkham pep thread I found

I don't know anything about the desert storm files, but Ruze did a Batman begins helm pep:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/batman-tdk-cowl-pepakura-file-162121/

And was working on more batman begins stuff.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back