22th century Starfleet Uniform

Reelo

Sr Member
Hey guys. Not sure if this has yet been discussed a lot, but:

This weekend, one of the local TV stations aired lots of Star Trek stuff, riding the hype for the new movie. They also aired several episodes of the "prequel" series, set in the 22th Century.

Now, I wondered, has anyone here created any of the uniforms from that timeline? They look pretty straightforward, considering they're basically blue coveralls with added coloured piping around the shoulders.
I guess it's just a matter of finding the exact coveralls that were used.

Here's 2 pics of what I mean:

ent_archer001.jpg

uniforms_2.gif

By the way, I'm aware of the fact that there are some minute differences between the 2150s and 2160s uniforms (added rank insignia and name-tags for example) but right now, I'm only concerned to see if the exact model of the coverall has been found out yet...

I believe that the jumpsuits used on Enterprise were all custom made by Muto Little. They did a lot of the costumes for the various Star Trek shows.
The design was based on the functional uniform coveralls worn by Submariners of the US Navy.

Here's some of those costumes

000_0313-1.jpg

Randy in San Diego

Last edited:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back