Styrene sheet. help request.

Sean

Sr Member
Hello all. I figured I would ask this In the model section. and I apologize for taking up a thread just to ask one question. and If this Is In the wrong section. moderators please forgive and move..

I have a project that I'm going to use metal siding styene 4528 on. but I also need something with thinner spaced slits on It. and as I'm not sure whats available In the world of styren sheet. I was just wanting to know If something like that is available. any and all help and advise very much appreciated.

evergreen has some other sizes besides the .080" siding you have. A quick look yielded siding with .040", .060" spacings. So there's styrene with slits 1/2 the size of what you have. If you need thinner, you may have to make a master and cast your own. Hope this helps.

That helps allot teddz. shoot I thought that number was the thickness of the sheet. shows how little I know.

Thank you sooo much...

Your best bet might be to go to a local hobby store with a lot of model trains. The model train guys are the ones who use the stuff the most. If you have a local hobby store.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back