Studio Scale Probe Droid

Thanks, the viper is actually off in the background, I just realized that it almost looks like it's right there next to the PD. It's the 1/12 viper but it almost looks like the 1/24 viper just stuck in the pic for no reason....guess i should have cropped the pic.

Esci 1/35 German Half-Track M-18 Howitzer

Credit to John C on the ID.

Mike

Dave, just spotted that this is included with your kit, its a part that I couldn't find on our build, be great if you didn't mind sharing what you used or found?

It would really be top draw stuff to share this info if you can and dont mind?

Part on the left

missingpart.jpg

Thank you John C and thank you Mike and thank you Dave and thank you and good night.

Seriously Thanks so much John, I really really do appreciate this sharing of info, at last we are one of 4 missing parts away from a 100% ID'd PD. You dont know the others do you? Who know maybe the Howitzer will tell all?

I love you all

Sorry guys, this project is officially over. No more PDs for now. I may revisit the project in the distant future. Moulds are officially shot. I don't have enough interest to warrant remaking moulds at this time. Again, sorry fellas.

Dave

We might bring this back from time to time. If I got enough interest for these I could afford remouldng the master. Might be late spring or summer.

We might bring this back from time to time. If I got enough interest for these I could afford remouldng the master. Might be late spring or summer.

I am also interested in purchasing this amazing kit, if available again, if possible would like to get on the waiting list :love

thank you for your incredible work, is indeed a work that motivates :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back