Studio Scale Defiant (DS9)

REL

Sr Member
Will be 37" long, completely studio accurate with all kit bash parts and other materials used to make the original.

Last edited:
I am SOOOOOOO IN for this one!
icon_biggrin.gif
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Richard...... duuuuuuuuude! (y)love:thumbsup

My god Richard, I honestly don't know how you do it dude!:eek

37", man this is gonna soooo rock!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it come together.

Bryan

Alright - CNC! That's the way to go. One day I will finish building my mill, and it will be just big enough to accommodate a 32" Falcon.

It looks like a setting block, we use them where I work on surface tables to measure heights etc

And FANTASTIC work Rich!!!! Cant wait to see this take shape!!!

REL... I'm sure this question is not good for either my wallet/heart health but.... have you considered making a Klingon Bird of Prey in Studio Scale?

Please say no. Well.. please say YES.

yikes, that model has something like a 4 ft wingspan , doesn't it?

Yeah, but once you break it down into individual parts it's not that bad. I started one about 15 years ago in 1/100 scale (according to the FSM plans- pretty close, if not exactly studio scale) and the main body of the wings was only about 18" long ea. minus the sponsons for the guns. I got the top of one wing fully "feathered" with all the plates, then had a nervous breakdown and never got back to it. :lol

-Sarge

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back