32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 23

Re: 32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 12

Hi tk1608,

If the tube is 3" then I would suggest the figures are 1.32. I am not sure how you are doing your cockpit (PM sent) but if it is to represent the film set and not the 32" model, then your door is way to small.

Here is a pic of the set design with scale.

PDVD_016.jpg

This pic should show up on a 17inch screen as 3", and you can see by the doorway the figure should be about 54mm or around 2" (1/32nd scale).

BAckPanelBit.jpg

Hope this is helpfull and not being nitpicking.

Found pics of the figures I did, but not the actual figures. So no use showing if I have not found.

Ozzy

Last edited:

You're not nitpicking Ozzy, you're right, the door part I have is missing the bottom section, ..:wacko this thing is driving me nuts..:lol

Phil

Last edited:

Phil, I bet deep inside you enjoy it. Nitpicking evert little detail worrying about a few millimeters or finding the right kit part

Not much more to report at the moment, I've just done a bit more on the guns..when I have the pivot done I'll post some more piccys..

Phil

More guns stuff..

guns1sml.jpg

guns2sml.jpg

gunssml4.jpg

gunssml3.jpg

I think that's those finished apart from the small allen screws to add, so next is the headlight area with the 6 wheeler parts,...start tomorrow..

Cheers

Phil

Re: 32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 13

Phil......you rock :thumbsup. Love looking at this in its naked form, your work blows me away sir!

lee

You're very kind Lee, and pretty rockin yourself as it happens...:thumbsup.:lol

Cheers

Phil

This is a thing of beauty! Really, great job! Can't wait to see the paint job

As it happens, when i see paint touch this model....ill shed a tear...no kidding.

lee

Thanks guys..
Meant to post this earlier..had this bit done a week or two ago..
mandinnersml.jpg

I don't think it's 100% right, there's a bit that goes at the far end of the 25 pdr gun barrel that I don't know the ID for...anyway it's nearly all correct...I think..

Cheers

Phil

very great build. One for the studio modelers hall of fame. Learning a great deal from your posts. keep up the diligent effort.

-James

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back