The second stage of my model is finished.
Finally I decided that this second phase could not be terminated if not completed all the back piece, including also the end of the fuselage.
For the fuselage, I started by the upper block as it shows many angles and is the most complicated zone. By using Google SketchUp, I could determined the needed parts to build it using 1 mm. styrene. This is very important because not only did I define the specific profile of each piece, but I could even calculate the angle or bevel should have the sides of those pieces to fit perfectly with each other and obtain the desired part.
Once I got the top block, I made a template with 2 mm. rigid cardboard, in which I cut the outside profile of the fuselage, so that I could build the rest of the fuselage without risking to get out of that profile. Once the fuselage is finished, its perimeter is perfectly suited to the template, which guarantee that the shape is correct.
All the fuselage is made with 1 mm. styrene and some help of Milliput putty.
The next step was to define the inner profile of the rear fuselage to cut the back piece and sand the details until a good fit.
I Also put a inner tube on the Sherman piece that holds and reinforces the entire structure of the back piece.
Next I'm still thinking about.
Thanks for looking.