ANH Vader Helmet

Zoltar

Finally finished my Sgt.fang helmet, this has been on the back burner for a long time but being out of work at the moment's given me chance for a bit of me time! This is my first Vader Helmet project so it's been fun doing the research and a good excuse to play with the frame jog on the old DVD player. Lenses are Thorsoli's and tusks from the ever excellent Russrep.

Sgt.fang offers a great kit at a great price, I'd say the ultimate starter Vader.:thumbsup

Since I took these I've taken the mesh back out and am experimenting with the colour to get the right look and I'm playing with the strap configuration.

I've tried to get this as SA as possible with the research materials I have and the limitations of the cast.

How've I done?

Front7.jpg

LH1.jpg

LH3.jpg

Sideleft1.jpg

RH4.jpg

RH7.jpg

Sideright2.jpg

Revealside.jpg

Revealback2.jpg

Interior1.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks, but the Vader kit's are no longer available- Due to the slump in sales over the last year, and all the people promising to buy, then flaking, I was never able to finish the new mold, and ended up sending the last buyer my pattern for being so patient.

-Sarge

Looks great. I am almost tempted to mail you mine lol.

I just wanted to say thanks, but the Vader kit's are no longer available- Due to the slump in sales over the last year, and all the people promising to buy, then flaking, I was never able to finish the new mold, and ended up sending the last buyer my pattern for being so patient.

-Sarge

Too Bad. Glad I was able to snag 1 in the junkyard

-Sarge

Thats a real shame I've really enjoyed the build up, not surprised sales are slow, times are hard. When I start earning again I fancy doing another helmet, have you got anything avalable at the moment? I nearly traded a Indy hat for one of your Tie Pilot kits from my cousin but he fleabayed it and then bought my hat anyway :angry

ZOLTAR

-Sarge

I've been trying to get you to respond in threads, PMs, messages, and Email since feb. Maybe your not getting responds?

I REALLY wanted one of these. :confused

I've been trying to get you to respond in threads, PMs, messages, and Email since feb. Maybe your not getting responds?

I REALLY wanted one of these. :confused

Yeah sarge,i also trying to contact you at the 1st quarter last year for a mystery,but you never replied.

Painting the head is on my to do list, just need to get some paint that doesn't melt styrene.

Yes that's me taking a dump :thumbsup in a rubys helmet :thumbsdown

ZOLTAR

Last edited:
It's a real shame the kit is no longer available.
I too sent a whole load of emails/pms and never received replies.
Looks like these might start going for alot of money in the JY or EBay.

Just recieved my next project from sgtfang. Tie pilot Helmet.
Sarge must have some special deal with the postal service to get this to the UK so fast!

Cheers Sarge :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back