T2 Arnold bust

Arnie is just about done... just a few tiny touch ups to do. Any feedback welcome.

IMG_7429red.jpg

IMG_7430red.jpg

IMG_7425red.jpg

IMG_7437red.jpg

IMG_7435red.jpg

IMG_7479red.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty friggin awesome. You've been working this a long time and its been worth every detail. Looks incredible. Send me a copy.....please. :)

Looks pretty friggin awesome. You've been working this a long time and its been worth every detail. Looks incredible. Send me a copy.....please. :)

haha, tell me about it.... I started it last July I think it was, had loads of trouble getting a decent likeness and restarted it about four times. Finally getting there now though :)

This is great Alan!! I really like the way you've done the leather and belt details, Looks spot on! I got your Rawhead Rex kit years ago and that was fantastic too! :thumbsup
Pete

Ya know, I'd be interested in one (depending on cost and shipping). Will you be putting up an interest thread in the JY?

Hi, I'm looking for some feedback on a base. I spotted this baulster top and thought it might look good as a base, but I'm not sure... I've done a mock up in photoshop (the middle bit between the Cyberdyne logos is just filled to give an idea) and I would seal it to a smooth finish (no wood grain)...what do you think?
Al

test2reduced.jpg

Just my $.02: the Cyberdyne logo is hard and angular, Arnie is almost blown to pieces. As such, the smooth curves of the base may not be the right "feel" (then again, it may! :) ).

You might want to try something a bit more angular - or even industrial. If nothing else, it will prove your first choice is best.

Hi, nothing significant to report really. Arnie is just about done though, I just need to decide on the base. The baulster is out though.

Al

Hi, nothing significant to report really. Arnie is just about done though, I just need to decide on the base. The baulster is out though.

Al

Don't decide against it because of what *I* said! Believe me, the baluster base wouldn't sway my decision to buy one a bit!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back