Doctor Fate (Dark Asylum)

Wow and hey everyone it's been ages now last time I updating anything here Changed my E-mail to match my handle more and forgot to update here so been out of contact for some unless you follow me on DeviantArt which has always been were I got started and stay up more frequent on.

so anyways any one who has followed the DA gallery and posts there's been some progress and newer variants of the Fate helmet since I updated in the last 2 years.... damn has it really been that long.

Ok so I guess we can start with the version 2 helmet I had full display and LED lit eyes I made 3 before it was shortly canceled
triple_fate_by_darkasylumxxx-d6k5pxb.jpgfinal_fate_by_darkasylumxxx-d6k5qjj.jpgdoc_fate_disassymbled_by_darkasylumxxx-d6k5qra.jpg

So as old stuff goes that's what version 2 was and since I've made a version 3 some tweaks and glitches fixed to make them much less work and assembling but the new version is with out the glowing eyes as the old casting was fit to the version 2 helmet only so that's a luxury only version 2 had over the rest.

so final Mark 3 of the Doc Fate helmets.
d_f_v3_1_by_darkasylumxxx-d7gcl7l.jpgd_f_v3_by_darkasylumxxx-d7gcj3v.jpgd_f_3_2_by_darkasylumxxx-d7gcm8i.jpgd_f_v3_3_by_darkasylumxxx-d7gcn9k.jpg
wheel_of_fate_by_darkasylumxxx-d7gcrvv.jpg

Sorry for the dead air hopefully this project has a little more breathing room now, cant say what the future holds but I would like to do a bit more with the project.

Last edited:
Thanks it's a pretty good version maybe some day They'll bring his character back kinda got lost in the game and comics in the last decade.

Well seems I've been away for over 2 years and lack of updates so I guess doesn't hurt to post some new stuff finally.

Coming off my Deviantart Gallery some newer uploads of the Version 3 of my Doctor Fate helmet mildly tweaked and new paint

DSC08627.JPG
DSC08659.JPG

I had a few made up from some time back but got put on hold for a good long time do to other things but got around to finishing a few

I'm yet to make a new LED eye set fit for it but doesn't seem like there was much interest in it so may save myself the trouble

Last edited:
Loving this helmet. If i didn't have one already I'd be all over this! I'm still tweeking the rest of my fate costume though. I'm hoping to see Fate in one of the upcoming movies. He's way more powerful than that Dr. Strange guy if you ask me.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back