Red Planet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407495472.493241.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407495516.044811.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407495531.591550.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1407495564.774784.jpg

For anyone interested - A few pics of the medical scanner tool I just had restored and one of the belt tools - been looking for these for years. Pics of the mapping device to follow.

Hey Steve,

You did an amazing job, I never thought I would see them looking that great. I'm still digging around to find you a spare pouch or fabric too..

-Aaron

Thx Aaron - been looking for those tools for about 8 years. Appreciate your help. Never seen any others out there
In all these years.

I picked up a bunch of helmet parts and bits and bobs. Part of another auction. Small detail pieces etc. I'm in Australia right now but when I get back to the states in a month I'm happy to get them down. I'd be willing to send them to someone looking to do something with them. They're just gathering dust. Don't get too excited. It's all tiny stuff that the art dept would likely use to fix scratched/dented stuff on set.
If someone pings me in mid september (IN case I forget) I'll get them down.

Hi asavage - that sounds interesting. Would love to check out what you have. I guess you won that in the Backlot auction. Will be in touch soon

Cheers

Steve

Hi funboy. Mine is a non opening version - just used in the belts. Never seem a practical one like Carrie Ann Moss used at the end of the movie.

Steve

dang it. ive been looking everywhere trying to i.d. it. did you ever notice in the movie it had a SNAP-ON logo/sticker on it? that's what made me re-think it wasn't an actual snow chisel/hammer but a construction type tool. like for rippin out drywall or plaster.

any chance you could give some measurements? or some pictures with a tape measure for reference? Ive got an itch to sculpt one, thanks!

bumpty bump wink wink nudge nudge with a secret hand shake plus ive got a camel im ready to sacrifice.... "there can be only one!" :ninja

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back