Kirk's WOK wristwatch?

SSgt Burton

Sr Member
Does anyone know what watch Kirk was wearing in TWOK?

twokhd0763sm.jpg

I could have sworn I saw the answer posted here many moons ago- but after an exhaustive use of the search function I've come up empty.

Any help would be much appreciated! :thumbsup

Kevin

The only part I remember is that it was a joggers watch that had greeblies added to it.

I think that may have been the case for Captain Terrell's wrist communicator (can be seen in this thread along with other WOK props):

http://www.therpf.com/f9/trying-find-prop-photos-wrath-khan-64235/#post899407

I thought it might be a vintage Casio watch too- but that was just a hunch. Maybe one of those old game watches.

I even heard it mentioned as a Mickey Mouse watch- but a google search for that was a dead end as well.

Karl! Where are you when we need you! :cry ;)

Kevin

Yeah, here is the wrist communicator, and it was made from a joggers watch with 4 DIP switches on the side. My band isn't screen accurate, but made from leather with stitched velcro.

stwokwristcommunicator.jpg

Not to be confused with Shatner's wristwatch, which he is wearing when he walks out of the turbolift after the "old wounds" line. ;)

Not to be confused with Shatner's wristwatch, which he is wearing when he walks out of the turbolift after the "old wounds" line. ;)

Oooh! What kind was it Jay? Do you know?

I just watched the movie- that's actually an entirely different watch! :wacko

Just as Jay described it--- it looks like it was William Shatner's personal wristwatch (meaning his own watch, not a prop) that he didn't take off when the scene was shot. It looked all stainless steel.

Kevin

I just watched the movie- that's actually an entirely different watch! :wacko

Just as Jay described it--- it looks like it was William Shatner's personal wristwatch (meaning his own watch, not a prop) that he didn't take off when the scene was shot. It looked all stainless steel.

Kevin

It was just an 80's antique to Kirk! :angel

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back