Bret Michaels (of Poison) in critical condition

i went through pretty much the exact same thing.....:unsure
it was really the worst thing ive ever had to deal with

so i really hope for the best for him.

He has been working on the set of Celebrity Apprentice and had complained on the show that he was having headaches. Appearently he was rushed off the set this week and taken in where they found out he had a hemorrhage at the base of the brain. Not only had he been dealing with the show's pressures, his daughter was admitted a couple week ago for diabetes testing, which was a mental blow for his whole family. I feel very sorry that these last few week s have fallen the way they have. He seems to be one of those naturally nice guys. Praying for him.

Mez7, wow, that's rough to hear, major medical experiences are something I would not wish upon my worst enemy . A blessing that you made it through aok.

Yeah, it tore me up to see how conflicted he was about his daughters' potential diagnosis of diabetes. I wish him the best.

Bret is easily my favorite celeb in this season's Apprentice. Being a huge fan of Poison during my high school years adds to that. I wish him all the best.

Bret is easily my favorite celeb in this season's Apprentice.

:thumbsup even though the mens team is going down in flames hes been by far my favorite player this year. i couldnt really name more than 2 on the womens team, lauper and osborn.....

thanks for all the well wishes too about my situation.

my brain hemorrhage also cause me to have a stroke and was caused by a hemorrhagic tumor....which i still have....and due to my incredible recovery ive actually had an article in a medical journal written about me, and my case was the focal point of a neurologist convention a year or 2 ago.....so its been quite an interesting run

for Bret the fact they got him to hospital right away is good news, the faster you get on top of something like this the better. as it really is an every second counts type of situation.....depending on how bad the bleed was, and how much damage to the brain it casued... he may have to deal with some paralyzation issues as well.

cant say enough how much i hope he'll pull through this alright....

I hope he makes it through everything OK, I'm a Metalhead since '85 so that by virtue includes some Glam Rock, including Poison (besides, my Wife loves Poison)...

To me, the amazing thing is Brett looks and acts the same as he did 25 years ago, down to the head bandana, but with that many more facial wrinkles (minus the Guyliner)...

He has struggled with health issues, but I was sorry to hear this and still hope for the best. I was a big Poison fan in school and then had a friend that dated C.C. for a bit so I had the chance to spend a little time with Bret and he was a really great guy in person.

He's dead, Jim...

Actually, not yet; Sorry, meant as fun and I really hope BM lives long; After all, I grew up with his music in the '80's...

i went through pretty much the exact same thing.....:unsure
it was really the worst thing ive ever had to deal with

so i really hope for the best for him.

Wow bud, and same here. It was by far the worst experience of my life...Good to hear that you too made it out ok.:thumbsup

Subarachnoid hemorrhage...my exact diagnosis, I hope he recovers.
On a side note, we really enjoyed his own reality show Rock of Love...never missed an episode.

David

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back