T2 Winston guard animatronic bust screenused

dimue

Hey there, here my new prop !!! a true classic piece still full working FX and comes with email correspondence with former owner and the twins & signed autograph display card + more goodies...
thanks
D.

Hi thanks for comments !
cool thing is, you can make the silver finger from t1000 coming out of the back of head !!LOL !!!
used in scene when guard was stabbed and filmed from behind too !!!
regards
D.

Do up a short little film showing us how it works. That would be awesome to see that thing move around like it was real.

Could you imagine putting that in you passenger seat and driving around L.A. in the carpool lanes with it twitching? :lol

Gene

Congratulations, very cool piece to own. Take a good care of it, and I agree, it would be cool to see a short video of the bust in action. :)

This thread is useless without video! :lol

Just kidding...very awesome! But I would really love to see a youtube video of it!

Very cool!

Looks super creepy though. Looks like something off the muppets..lol

Yes, please please put up a video, would love to see it in action.

LDR

That is an awesome prop. I remember seeing it on ebay. I'd love it see it in action and someone give this man a T-1000 stabbing finger to borrow!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back