VIDEO: Tron 1982 Trailer, redone for 2010

Very nice! I really dig it!

Though on a side note, it just occurred to me the other day in regards to the new film - where is Tron? I mean, it's still called Tron and Legacy has Bruce Boxleitner in it... I hope we're going to see the Tron character again though the trailer makes me think that's probably not the case.

It's been brought up on another post here, but "Tron" may be the character with the 3 chest lights and full face helmet seen in the official Tron: Legacy trailer.

Very nice! I really dig it!

Though on a side note, it just occurred to me the other day in regards to the new film - where is Tron? I mean, it's still called Tron and Legacy has Bruce Boxleitner in it... I hope we're going to see the Tron character again though the trailer makes me think that's probably not the case.

He appears in the trailer, assuming the guy with the red "T" like shape on his chest (like the original Tron had) is Tron. He's in the group rising upwards.

Scott

So the director said they got to go back and "fix" alot of the visuals in the original...

Is this a trailer for the RE-release of the first tron? Or just fan made?

Hoping for a blue ray cleaned up of the original visuals and sound! not a special edition mind you... just cleaned up!

So the director said they got to go back and "fix" alot of the visuals in the original...

Is this a trailer for the RE-release of the first tron? Or just fan made?

Hoping for a blue ray cleaned up of the original visuals and sound! not a special edition mind you... just cleaned up!

Fan made

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back