Indy Prop party this April again?

its always been called indianapolis prop party but its held in anderson, been there the last 2 years and am going again this year hope to see new faces and old alike.

Not trying to derail this thread, but maybe we should start a thread for a southern California prop party as well? The last one was about a year ago and I missed out because of a last minute change of plans.

its always been called indianapolis prop party but its held in anderson, been there the last 2 years and am going again this year hope to see new faces and old alike.

what he said :thumbsup

I brought my son last year and it was neat seeing so much stuff and putting faces with screen names.

It's coming back to Indy this year, but I'm spacing it on the hotel right now. :$

Also, it's expanding to at least 2 days, and will have a dealers area! :thumbsup

Bring money! :D

-Sarge

very interested of when and where exactly, would love to be part of the vendors area and bring some of my Indiana Jones style whips to sell. Let me know

Here we go-

Anyone wanting to register, or needs more information, for the prop party can email: rusty101167@yahoo.com
Ok its time to start organizing this years event. The theme for this year will be Superheros So bring with you any Superhero costumes and or props you might have in your collection.

There is a date change for warmer weather as well as going to a two day event, which are June 12 and 13th 2010. The times for both days are 9am til 5pm with after hours activities planned for Saturday night.

The "GINO" award will be handed out only on Saturday and that poor unfortunate sole can join the alumni of Gino, Sporak and last years winner R. Cross.

The location for this years gathering is yet TBD but as soon as I can get something together I'll post it here.

More updates as they come in! :cheers

-Sarge

Well, I love this event, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it this year or not. Last year, it worked out quite well as a day trip, from Columbus, Ohio. To have to go any further into Indiana then Anderson, makes it a bit more a a "trip". Plus, having to get a room to do both days makes it a bit more of a vacation. (though I know No-one is making me go both days, how can I pass on two days of props, if I do make it. :) ) And the big one, I have a school reunion, some time that month (yet to be announced) and it is the last one at my old high-school before the tair it down. :(

So it is all kind of up in the air for me, but I have to say, I like the old dates better. (but then that's just me. :) )

Oh, I will throw out the suggestion that I made after last years. Lets put folks Avatars on their badges, and/or pictures of the owners, on the tables. So when folk see something cool on a table, and want to talk about it, they know who to look for. At the very least I would suggest that we all post pics of ourselves before, the event. :)

I know this is an old thread, but I didn't see any reason to start a new one, to ask the same question. Is there any talk about having an Indy Prop party this year? (Indy as in indiana the state, not the character. )

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back