Judge DREDD - HUNTER RIFLE

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone ever make a replica of the JUDGE DREDD Hunter Rifle?

Does Anyone know where the movie props currently rest?

Anyone with more pics? :love

Gordon

Hi! Tango!
You don't happen to have some pics of the Judge Hunter helmet as well?
I'm looking for the correct painting-scheme for this one.
Cheers!
Here's the only one i have , i am pretty sure its screen used though
judgehunter.jpg

but there is one here as well - http://www.yourprops.com/Judge_Hunt...es_wardrobe_Judge_Dredd__1995__prop_4418.html

Hi! Tango!
You don't happen to have some pics of the Judge Hunter helmet as well?
I'm looking for the correct painting-scheme for this one.
Cheers!

I own a screen used Judge Hunter helmet if you want more pics i'll take some for you. The helmet is gloss black with a crackle black finish around the visor area. The badge is polished cold cast aluminium.

Last edited:
Screen used, screen seen, screen matched, screen screened, hero that I am in the midst of repairing. WAY bigger than an AK, looks more like a Barrett than a Kalishnikov. This is one of the electronic "beauty" heroes that has the lights, screen, etc.

HunterRifleRight.jpg

I own a screen used Judge Hunter helmet if you want more pics i'll take some for you. The helmet is gloss black with a crackle black finish around the visor area. The badge is polished cold cast aluminium.

Hey Damster!
Thanks, that would be great! Close-ups of the crackleblack area, badge and mouthpiece/nozzle thingie. Appreciate it! :)
I'll drop you a PM - thanks again! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

And thanks tango and PHarchivist for your pics!

Hey Damster!
Thanks, that would be great! Close-ups of the crackleblack area, badge and mouthpiece/nozzle thingie. Appreciate it! :)
I'll drop you a PM - thanks again! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

And thanks tango and PHarchivist for your pics!

No problem i'll take close ups of the crackle etc. I'm actually painting up a resin cast of the Judge Hunter helmet myself at the mo using mine for reference. I'll PM you with some info on paints etc- Don't want to hijack this thread!

Screen used, screen seen, screen matched, screen screened, hero that I am in the midst of repairing. WAY bigger than an AK, looks more like a Barrett than a Kalishnikov. This is one of the electronic "beauty" heroes that has the lights, screen, etc.

HunterRifleRight.jpg

SWEET ! I am SoooooOOOO Jealous ! Man she is HUGE !!!! How heavy is it? Length? What is it made of ?? MORE pics ? I did not think any were still intact ! I have NEVER seen one! What is it's history? :love

Gordon

I am restoring this hero prop for a friend who owns it (and other hero props from the film). Due to hard use while filming, it sustained some damage. I have recreated the front sight blade and the cap/screen on the sighting device. Here's a pic of the other side. Made of metal, plastic, resin, etc.

HunterRifleLeft.jpg

I agree, the ABC War Robot, the Mean Machine really kick a$$
Although originally a fan of the comic Dredd, the uniforms of the movie are really nice!
And that rifle is a real beauty!

I Have a Hunter Rifle too, and it is kinda jacked up too. The front sight for my Rifle is gone too. Mine is probaly a stunt, because it doesn't have a light up LED.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back