Post your favorite movie/TV jackets & coats

Re: Post your favorite movie jackets

Is Conan wearing a War of the Worlds jacket? Probably the only good thing from that movie :lol
0114_conan_obrien_splash.jpg

I can't seem to find a decent pic, but I've always loved this trench
sugg-crow2.jpg

+1

This was my first movie replica leather coat.
rein one(what ever happened to him?) made this great one for me something like 6-7 years ago.
I found some of the pics I had compiled for reference and put them up here. http://dariusslair.shutterfly.com/28
There's also a few there of my coat right before he sent it to me, and one crappy pic of me wearing it on my first date with my wife.
I decided not to weather it, so it's not 100% accurate, but he did a damn fine job constructing it to my specifications.

Last edited:

+1

This was my first movie replica leather coat.
rein one(what ever happened to him?) made this great one for me something like 6-7 years ago.
I found some of the pics I had compiled for reference and put them up here. http://dariusslair.shutterfly.com/28
There's also a few there of my coat right before he sent it to me, and one crappy pic of me wearing it on my first date with my wife.
I decided not to weather it, so it's not 100% accurate, but he did a damn fine job constructing it to my specifications.

That is awesome. I remember rein one. I also remember asking him about the coat. I can't remember if he said it was a one-off or if the price was too high. I even asked Magnoli about replicating it. But I think I was the only one and it was going to cost $1000 for just the prototype. Still, I think this would be my dream coat.

My fave is still the ROTLA jacket. So much I got my grubby paws on a Wested and wear it often. When I can get the fundage I plan to get the Deckard coat my next favorite piece.

Hands down for me: Luke's Hoth Snowspeeder pilot cold-weathering flying jacket. I've never seen one accurately re-produced and the unfortunate one I bought was a complete joke I'm sorry to say. So this jacket is a real *must find* for me someday:
ESBLuke01-1.jpg

I love the Rocketeer jacket, and the classic Battlestar Galactica viper pilot.

I would love to get this jacket, but I have only found a couple of replica manufacturers and neither is accurate enough.

310_to_Yuma__Charlie_Prince_ReLoading.jpg

tf.org-310-to-Yuma-free.jpg

Ben Foster as Charlie Prince from "3:10 to Yuma."

I have the ones I always wanted:
Feature_LastCrusade-med.jpg
Feature_WarofWorlds-big.jpg
blade-runner-coat.jpg

But what I'd really like now is...

MI3-005.jpg

Cruise gets to wear some cool stuff, unfortunately that Belstaff's far too rich for my blood. I've ordered a similar cordura one to scratch the itch.

Mine is The Leather/Suede Long coat from Highlander : THE SERIES that Duncan Macleod wore often. This one is Custom Made. Its hard for me to choose an actual favorite though!! lol.. I have an x-1 Wolverine Coat that i weathered myself and it looks PERFECT like the screen used one and i also have an authentic Fight Club Retro red coat just like Tyler Durdens.. but this Highlander Duncan Coat feels soooo good and is wonderful to wear!!

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

:thumbsup

Hands down for me: Luke's Hoth Snowspeeder pilot cold-weathering flying jacket. I've never seen one accurately re-produced and the unfortunate one I bought was a complete joke I'm sorry to say. So this jacket is a real *must find* for me someday:
ESBLuke01-1.jpg

I was trying to push this one or his yellow one on my kids when I offered to make their winter coats this year... they would have none of it. It's all about Anakin for them...

mine is eric draven's leather trench coat from the crow
crow1_800w.jpg

I will not rest untill I get one :D replica or prop

I was trying to push this one or his yellow one on my kids when I offered to make their winter coats this year... they would have none of it. It's all about Anakin for them...

Kids. Where did the world go wrong?

I have a few replica Jackets from Wested leather. Mostly Indiana Jones Jackets, but also a WWII Kriegsmarine/Ninth Doctor Who Jacket , and this my latest, a replica Rocketeer Jacket.

Dscn6354.jpg

Image4.jpg

On the whole I'm very pleased with it, but the lack of screen accurate wrist straps and buckles and some of the stitching details on the left side of the jacket niggles. That said it's a stunning jacket, beautifully made and close enough for me.

Not exactly "movie" jacket, but I always liked what Adam Ant wore in the 80's...

AdamAnt.jpg

Adam-Ant-10-best-80s_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

Arnold in The Terminator of course...

500full.jpg

Johnny Ringo's outfit in "Tombstone"
Ringo_Standin_.JPG

and definitely Mad Max's gear.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back