My Screen Used Prop Collection

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
Im currently in the process of moving so some are packed up and I dont have pics of everything. But here are a good bit of them. I still have to get display cases for most of them

From Resident Evil 2 - the Raccoon City Times, Raccoon Tribune, and The Raccoon Dispatch - its actually (3) papers so they could keep reusing it

2ueu0d2.jpg

v7v42b.jpg

2gvj9f6.jpg

From Clerks II

A Mooby plush doll that was sitting on the register
2cgj8ua.jpg

Jeff Anderson's shirt
2mepqno.jpg

Jason Mewes shirt
6ojz7s.jpg

Trevor Fehrman' Shirt from the end of the movie
25gt36t.jpg

Click
HERO Remote signed by Adam Sandler - Jeff @ Screenused made this awesome dispal case for it (its missing its plaque but its on there now)
2w51zqt.jpg

Adam Sandlers note
2s9a9a1.jpg

Saw I - EDIT Ive since gotten rid of all my Saw props
Dr. Gordon's cellphone and the cell phone used in the bathroom
2cdiqvb.jpg

Tape Recorder that Dr. Gordon used in the bathroom throughout the movie, shows signs of wear, and Panasonic is scratched off at the top because they didn't get permission to use it
zn9ca9.jpg

Danny Glovers watch and ID
2s7w56e.jpg

This is Danny Glovers Pistol he used as Detective Tapp in Saw. It is covered in Prop blood from when he gets shot and killed
6nxxg2.jpg

Not screen used - (home made) Reverse Bear Trap
w2k3ly.jpg

Saw III
Shawnee Smith's HERO signed death shirt and neck prosthetic with blood pump from when she got shot in the neck
ftzloz.jpg

Spiderman I & II
3 of the Daily Bugle newspapers
15hhmya.jpg

209n6eq.jpg

jab901.jpg

fbki9k.jpg

Shaun of the Dead
Nick Frost's bloody shirt - display done by Creative Solutions - same people that do them all for Stephen at The Prop Store (hence why it looks like one of theirs)
dcc54w.jpg

(Not pictured)
1 Nick Frost non-bloody complete outfit
1 Nick Frost extremely bloody complete outfit
1 Simon Pegg extremely bloody complete outfit
1 Simon Pegg partial bloody complete outfit
1 Simon Pegg extremely bloody shirt and tie

Wes Craven's New Nightmare
rurvom.jpg

30b1m4o.jpg

The Click remote is really cool piece to have. (Although, I'd never fast forward through, uh, "intimate time" with Kate Beckinsale if I owned it!)

Congrats on your collection and thanks for sharing!

Wow! Alot of cool props there:cool I really like the Spiderman, Resident Evil, and Shaun Of The Dead ones best:thumbsup

The Click remote is really cool piece to have. (Although, I'd never fast forward through, uh, "intimate time" with Kate Beckinsale if I owned it!)

Congrats on your collection and thanks for sharing!

my whole life would revolve around rewinding happy time with kate

More pics of that "Click Remote" would be sweet :love.

Outstanding collection you got there :thumbsup

Thanks for all the responses guys =] I completely forgot to take pics of my Transformers props, ill post them tonight.

@GBFan57 - Most of my Clerk props came directly from Jason Mews and Jeff Anderson, after playing a bunch of poker games with them in NJ.

@bigbaddaddyvader - they do but the prop over the years is a little delicate. Soon after I got it, I was going to sell it but the guy backed out at the last minute so it has since been sitting in this crate (my cats in the pic to gauge the size of the crate. (I think i will be selling it through Profiles in History if I cannot find a buyer)
cnwj7.jpg

@CTF - when i get home from work tonight Ill take more pics of my Shaun of the Dead stuff. They arent in display cases yet but ill still post them

@Pitbull - ill take some closeups of the remote tonight. They made only (3) of them for the movie. I purchased (2) of them and had them signed by Adam Sandler. The remote itself is made of a hard rubber and painted metallic blue with plastic buttons on them. I sold (1) of them to The Prop Store of London a few years ago so here are pics from their site (its the same exact one as I have). You can see they even used the same exact screen grab I used in my display case lol.
i3vxgj.jpg

14o6e8h.jpg

Last edited:
I was in the film Click.

Actually, they did make more than 3 remotes, but I think many were rejected because they were earlier versions that were modified to get to the final look, so it may have widdled down to 3. Some were rubber, as they were cast in the room I used to work in, and some were a hard shell, empty inside for electronics.
I don't think Poncho is a member here, but I'm almost certain that he designed and created all of the remotes, so I can ask him or put you in touch with him if you want some good accurate history. I think he still has an entire box of reject remote bodies. They kept changing how many buttons they wanted and where their location would be or something.

Very nice collection.

Some pics from the set.
l_cb276dc83da049fb88d014125a4fdf91.jpg

Kate was being nice and not breathing her cigarette smoke at me. She was smoking as this picture was taken, Blechhh.
She was super sweet though.

l_6d8cf3d23a224df0acd0672dc190e78d.jpg

Adam was absolutely great.

It wasnt Pancho, it was Jason and some other tall blond guy who used to work there as well who helped mold and cast parts. Of the final remote design, about 12 or more were sent off to production with more rubber castings later sent out. The main issue was the paint hazing or cracking. With the amount of work and design changes, it turned out to be something like a $60k job.
Of course I could be wrong.

@animetronic - awesome pics and great story. What did you do for the film?

@robstyle - thats an expensive job for some remotes :)

If either have any more info regarding it Id love to hear about it. The more info about props the better imo :)

Slow.... Rewind.... Slow.... Rewind....Slow.... Rewind.... Slow.... Rewind....Slow.... Rewind.... Slow.... Rewind....Slow.... Rewind.... Slow.... Rewind.... ;)

I know you can buy replica Clerks II shirts at Kevin Smith's website. He has the shirts above as well as Mooby employee shirts for sale.

Can't wait to see the Transformers stuff.

Also very cool about the Clerks 2 stuff. Hell, I'd just be happy to get Jeff's signature on my posters...let alone props. I think that the more I watch Clerks 2, I like it more than 1.

Gregg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back