RPF Costumers Drawn as X-Men!!

Justin WFCOMICS

Hey gang!

The trading card boxes for "X-Men Archives" just hit stores on Wed, July 8. Below are the RPF and LOH members that I managed to draw on my sketch cards for this set. Thanks to everyone who answered my X-Men Costume Call Out!

Again, each of these hand-drawn and autographed cards by me have been randomly inserted into the trading card packs, so there's only one each of these. I only drew a total of 101 different sketch cards and I'm one of 80+ artists who worked on this project, so not everyone will be able to pull one of my cards out of a pack.

If you're interested in tracking any of my sketch cards as card collectors and sellers put them on eBay, you can watch this page:

http://www.sketchcards.com/artists/justinchung.shtml

Finally, I'm currently drawing a Spider-Man project. If you're interested in possibly being drawn for this, please check out my Spider-Man Supporting Cast & Villains Costume Call Out.

Highest regards to all!

Justin =)

loh-rpf-x-men.jpg
In case you're curious, here's what the back of the cards look like:

xmencardback.jpg

James Kenobi should be along to comment on the female costumes in 5, 4, 3, 2,...

:lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back