Any one knows who is making Jack Sparrow's costume replica?

azuma

Any one knows who is making screen accurated Jack Sparrow's costume replica? Kinda wanna get a set of it.

Best,

Azuma

I don't know how accurate you want, but for the price you can start with houndmistress on eBay. This replica of the costume was used in the Video for Terri Clark's song "Girls Lie Too". You can probably DL that to view it and see if it's what you want. I talked with houndmistress in July of '04 and she was selling an entire outfit for 425.00+ 7.00 shipping. That included the coat,vest,shirt,pants,sash,belt,wig,moustache and beard ,headwrap,beads,hat. You can then start adding some of SithCamaro's pieces for a more accurate look as you see fit.

Hope this helps.

pj

Has anyone actually purchased a costume from Houndmistress?
It certainly does seem like a good starting point before slowly upgrading bits and pieces as and when time and money allows for it

<div class='quotetop'>(Kris @ May 13 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]1243612[/snapback]</div>

I've seen Sithcamaro's Captain Jack in person many times, as well as several other Jacks -- Sithcamaro's is indeed the finest out there and he thoroughly researches every single piece as well as consulting many industry professionals who have worked on the film. I agree with Kris -- it doesn't get any better than his stuff... Highly recommended.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back