San Diego Prop Party!!! Over. Thanks guys.

Re: San Diego Prop Party!!! NOW May 30th. Who's coming?

I'd love to show up, but I seem to have accidentally moved 3200 miles away.

Please raise many glasses of Red Trolley and/or Fat Tire for me, since neither are available here in Maine. :(

I'll try to make it after work, sounds like fun. I haven't seen Randy in a long time. Do we have to bring anything?

I would say people should bring something to throw on the grill. Oh, and props. :)

Re: San Diego Prop Party!!!Tomorrow!!!

Sweet. I bought some hamburgers and hot dogs today for the grill.

If you are coming and don't have my address yet, forget pm'ing me, just e-mail me at (addy removed) so I can get it on my phone. I'm not sure how often I will be able to check the board tomorrow.

Also, I already set up my stuff. :lol

Last edited:
Re: San Diego Prop Party!!!Tomorrow!!!

Really nice meeting some board members who came to the meet and greet! Really enjoyed my first Prop Party Experience.

Randy- Very nice meeting and chatting with you. I can only imagine what your collection looks like with everything you've described.

And ShadowKnight- thanks for hosting and great collection of Lightsabers.

Re: San Diego Prop Party!!!Today!!!

Thanks to all the guys that DID come. I really had a nice time meeting you guys and seeing a bunch of cool props. I am definitely thinking of expanding my collection now. :) Good people, good conversation, and good props.

It's all good Rob. If I worked that late, you couldn't drag me anywhere at the time that we were doing this.

I would definitely hold another one even though the turnout was pretty small. Big interest, little turnout. Oh well. I still had a good time.

If you can host it on a day I can attend I'll be there. I had to go out of town this weekend and couldn't make it, but next time I might not be so unfortunate.

Shadowknight, thanks for hosting this! Debbie and I had a nice time!

Great to meet you and the other guys and seeing the costumes, props and ships.

If you guys get together for San Diego Comic-Con, let me know!!!

Thanks again!
Dan

pics or it did not happen

Actually, I did take pics of my stuff after I set up my display the night before the party. I can post those tomorrow night of you guys want.

The party ended up being very small so we spent a lot of time checking out a bunch of each others props very up close. Between that and living about 15 mins. from each other, I didn't see the need to take pics as I was pretty sure that I could contact these guys and go over their places to check their stuff out in further detail if need be. Which I would actually really like to do. :)

Again, thanks to the guys that came out. You guys have me wanting to expand my collection from what it is now. You guys have my e-mail and my phone number. Don't be afraid to be a stranger because I don't plan on being one. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back