My Star Wars Trilogy Display - FINALLY finished!

cking

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

Many of you "old timers" will know that my Star Wars display room has been an ongoing work in progress for many years. Well, with the arrival of my re-worked MR Boba Fett helmet - the display is FINALLY finished.

Here's a pic.

cking-Final-Display-Oct2008.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has helped me put this together over the years. Although there's many things no longer in my collection - everything that I've owned has brought me a great deal of happiness and always took me back to my childhood whenever I looked at them. For me, that's one of the biggest reasons I collected.

Chris

You're an inspiration to us all.

No sarcasm - no joke. I have been trying for the past year to try and get the uncluttered display look that you have - coupled with pictures of items next to or behind the actual prop. I found myself with no room on any of my walls - props blocking pictures- props blocking other props.. sigh... now I just have a mess of a whole lot of pictures - and a lot of picture frames all over my floor.

awesome.. simply awesome.

How is your HIC panel mounted and hung? I have the full-size front panel, and an wrestling with what type of material to mount it to in order to hang it and have it sit flush against the wall.

BEAUTIFUL display. I have many of the same pieces, and this gives me some great ideas.

Thanks so much for all the great comments guys. I really appreciate them.

No room for Yoda on this side of the room. He's against the opposite wall - between Superman and Indiana Jones.

Chris

Classy as always.
Is that everything though? Where's Yoda?

Very awesome display. Love the Vader - thought about doing that same type thing for mine to avoid $$$ and space of a full suit. Very impressive.

Congratulations, Chris...your displays, especially the Vader, were always an inspiration to me...it's super to see it all together at last...love the backdrop of the Falcon... :cheers

- everything that I've owned has brought me a great deal of happiness and always took me back to my childhood whenever I looked at them. For me, that's one of the biggest reasons I collected.

Chris

Thats exactly why I collect original trilogy Star Wars props as it takes me back to my childhood too and exactly the reason why I can`t get into the prequel trilogy props.I think the whole childhood thing is very special reason to collect.I absolutely love your collection and it looks so professional too.Well done.

Regards,
Ben

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back