2000AD / Judge Dredd - Whats available?

G17RDY

Sr Member
Hello,

A friend of mine, recently done me a huge favour. I really want to give him a gift for all of his help, and he is a big 2000AD / Judge dredd Fan.

So knowing nothing about 2000AD / Judge Dredd, i wondered if you fine RPF'ers could possibly help me out and tell me whats available on the market?

My first thoughts were to get a hold of a Dredd badge, and then cast that, remove the Dredd name and replace this with his last name 'Hamill'
Ok some work, but i am willing to do it, but where do i go for a resin cast of the dredd badge?

Also, i had thought about a statue of Dredd / ABC robot etc

Now i don't want to spend hundreds of pounds. Possibly around £50 / $100, i know its not a great amount of money, but can anyone suggest possible collectable items that would be suitable?

Any suggestions will be warmly welcomed. If you have anything, please send me a PM, or indeed if you can point me in the right direction?

Thank you all in advance

Gordy

Or you could have one of these!

lg_parts.jpg

jdhelm3.jpg

:lol Just kidding... Wake or Blad are the people to see for all things Dredd!

No, seriously. :thumbsup

Awsome helmet- where did that spring up from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had to share this then!!!!
My lawgiver Mk2 and helmet worn by a random stranger at the Monster Mash VFX show, UK.........(no photoshop etc...)
judge.JPG

MK2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey CC, I heard a rumor that you made a full scale helmet (love your mini versions :love ) and it looks like it's true... I also had no idea your LG2 actually lit up! Outstanding!!! :thumbsup :cool

Thank you John for the comments! :)

I don't seem to be able to post links to images images since Cable & Wireless had a 'fault' - no idea if the 2 hours of fiddling I did with my connection before I realised it was C&W to blame - or if it's me so all I can do is post this link and ask people to browse through all 466 images :(

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/lollypopuk101/

The Termight Replicas Dredd badge is a must for any Dredd fan, but I only have 24 left.

It's the one in the middle.

3badges4_600.jpg

I could suggest you buy him a resin Strontium Dog badge as well or a Dredd helmet badge (gold plated like the Dredd badge) but neither of them are as good value as the Dredd badge itself.

The Termight Replicas Dredd badge is a must for any Dredd fan, but I only have 24 left.

It's the one in the middle.

3badges4_600.jpg

I could suggest you buy him a resin Strontium Dog badge as well or a Dredd helmet badge (gold plated like the Dredd badge) but neither of them are as good value as the Dredd badge itself.

Thank you all for the fanstastic info so far.

Blad, i will be in touch, your pieces look great, and what i am looking for when it comes to the custom option. Have you any hi res pictures of the 3d movie badge you can produce? thank you mate.

Wake, these are incredible, exactly what i am looking for. Can you please tell me how much one of these are with shipping within the UK please?
Geez, there so nice, i may also get one for myself, and i'm not even a Dredd fan!!!!

Hey CC, I heard a rumor that you made a full scale helmet (love your mini versions :love ) and it looks like it's true... I also had no idea your LG2 actually lit up! Outstanding!!! :thumbsup :cool

a rumour? :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

yes its true......:love....Im going to post beauty shots of all my other 2000ad props on the other thread..............

Wake, these are incredible, exactly what i am looking for. Can you please tell me how much one of these are with shipping within the UK please?

The total price for one Termight Replicas Dredd badge is £16.85 including UK postage (£19.79 to the USA). My website has a PayPal enabled shopping basket.

Sorry to Hyjack here, but i also have a question

Why are Judge Dredd costume parts in particular the movie version so hard to get hold of, id love to put a costume together but have given up due to lack of resource information available ..... is this like the holy Grail of Movie and costume props

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back