Indianapolis Prop Party April 5th

Well Emily, and I got in town Friday night, and checked out the town, We stayed at the Hotel, and despite the reviews we were very happy with our room. We got up around 7 am on Saturday, and after having breakfast at IHOP, we got our table set up, and made the rounds. The room was great, a big thanks to those that got this pulled together for us. :) It was so nice to see everyone again, and meating the new folks.

This was Emily's first prop party, and since she's new to the world of props, she was blown away by what everyone brought. A hug thanks to Wolverine Solo, Emily loves here sonic screwdriver.

I can 't wait 'til next year. :)

Hey everyone...We had a blast...Literally!
Story later...

It was a great party...and after party:)
Thanks Rusty and Mark and Roger and Mark and Mike and.....
It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with everyone..it felt really comfortable and as this is my secong gathering with the gang from this area..I feel welcomed and at ease.

I'll get my pics posted in a day or so and I'll tell the tale I'm refering to at the beginning...

I'll just say this...I'd suggest that to all who have a Greg Brady tiki idol...I'd take that sucker back to the burial ground...quick!

I was right...after all...;)

Bill

My pleasure Jason...
It's a little something I picked up from Luuke and Ob1Kenny from my first party...try to bring a little something for the others to share :)
I remember Luuke handed out James Bond business cards and had a few freebies at his table.
And Ken passed out Imperial Disks...and had a great greeblie box....(which I'm still using parts from).

It just adds to the fun :)

Already working on next year, trying to get the same hotel to use if i can get the lady to return my calls. Also wanted to say congratulations to Sporak for winning the GINO award this year :lol

Already working on next year, trying to get the same hotel to use if i can get the lady to return my calls. Also wanted to say congratulations to Sporak for winning the GINO award this year :lol

Glad to see you made it home okay Mark/Fyberdyne. I would like to say THANKS Mark for putting up with us, and by the way you win with the biggest collection I've ever seen! :eek I loved talking to everyone again, as well as seeing some new faces. I don't think there has ever been so much talent under one roof at a prop party. What a great turn out! I think we need to build something as a Indianapolis group party! It MUST be big and something that everyone can add their talents to. :love Yes, there will be a Gino :thumbsupaward next year! Can't wait to see you all then!

Thermal:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone had great collections, and the variety of different props was nice. looking foward to next year already, will bring some of the bigger weapons so I might need an extra table.

Ha!
I thought it was more like, the last person to arrive and set up only to sit down for an hour, then start preparing to pack everthing back up again for the long trip home. :lol

Yeah, Gino that is pretty much it. The rest of the guys are just to nice to say so...LOL. As you know I am not nice at all. Anyone who would say differant doesn't really know me.
As for the pictures, Freddy is sooo photogennic. Isn't he?
Mark

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back