hardware store lightsaber

Not bad, not bad at all. It looks well built. May I ask, what are the greeblies from? I like the emitter!

Last edited:
thanks guys :D

the "shroud" part came from a cooking tools store, it is used to cook "cannoli" (a kind of pastry that is like a tube filled with cream) you put the pastry around it and then put it in the owen and when it's cooked it takes the form of the tube... when i saw it in that store i thought "this is perfect for a lightsaber!" :p

the brass pommell parts are garden idraulics parts as well as the emitter and the large brass button is a cover of a mirror mount screw.

Hope i made myself clear, it's not very easy to explain all this in english! :D

Is the JK logo yours? I especially like the negative hidden Darth and Yoda in it.

Oh, and yeah, very nice saber. Excellent use of found parts and making them work together as a whole. Doesn't look pieced together at all.

thanks guys, i really made an effort trying to avoid the pieced together look!

The JK logo is the logo of the star wars fan club i'm in, JKFC, go check it out, in the homepage there is the video we submitted to Masterreplicas for their Lightsaber Contest and it's pretty good!

In the beginning..everyone had sabers that were hardware.
This is a really nice hardware saber. I would have made it longer, but I think you did a fantastic job. (y)thumbsup:)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back