Sabacc Deck Case (finished build 7/3)

Re: Sabacc Deck Case

Taped up and ready for paint! Then weathering the paint to blend it in, and more clear coat!

JJsvBQA.jpg

Attachments

• 20180702_205449.jpg
    20180702_205449.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
With the file being free on thingiverse, would anyone be interested in an instruction video on my finishing process?

I have had a handful of requests to buy these, and just couldn't put a fair price on it for the time involved, so I would rather do everything I canto help others DIY it as it was fairly easy, just time consuming.

With the file being free on thingiverse, would anyone be interested in an instruction video on my finishing process?

I have had a handful of requests to buy these, and just couldn't put a fair price on it for the time involved, so I would rather do everything I canto help others DIY it as it was fairly easy, just time consuming.
Yes, a tutorial would be nice! :)

Where did the cards come from? Or if they're home made where did the designs for the card faces come from? I'm looking to make or buy a deck but i cant find a good design or premade deck

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back