Enfy Nest

Sith4Life

Any one working on this here????
Enfys%2BNest-han-solo-movie.jpg

After making my first helmet (Guyver Dark Hero helmet) i felt in love with the Enfy's Nest helmet. I'm a huge fan of the work missmonster.com makes but always to late to buy something when it's in stock... This starwars helmet design has the same sort of vibe so thought i give it a try. The helmet is ready for paint the 'blades' and some small parts need more primer and sanding. The visor and teeths are done for now they will need a wash and some ageing in the future.

For now

jdaw.jpg
---

The teeth are made from milliput and tamiya paint/wash

hto (1).jpg
hto (2).jpg
hto (3).jpg
hto (4).jpg
hto (5).jpg

Visor part made from abs sheet with chome vinyl
vfd (1).jpg
vfd (2).jpg

hto (1).jpg

hto (2).jpg

hto (3).jpg

hto (4).jpg

hto (5).jpg

jdaw.jpg

vfd (1).jpg

vfd (2).jpg

Chrome vinyl is a cool way to do the visor.

The original helmet was designed in Zbrush and SLS printed in resin to capture all the detail. Your progress looks great, looking forward to more.

Not that long story short it's done for now these are some pictures while building and ending this project (for now) the color yeah well not really what i wanted but when i look at google images at this moment of typing this post i even see a white and a pink enfy's helmet so i'm happy with the color after-all i guess...

h (1).jpg
h (2).jpg
h (3).jpg
h (4).jpg
h (5).jpg
h (6).jpg
h (7).jpg
h (8).jpg
h (9).jpg
h (10).jpg
h (11).jpg
h (12).jpg

Thank you! The lettering around the head i made it myself as there was no complete lettering on the internet i could find. It was done by taking many pictures of the original helmet and merge them info a solide layer in adobe to get the full writing and after that using inkscape to make a SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) for the vinyl plotter to cut out

It's been a while after finishing this project for good it has a weathering job on it and some minor updates

The last 3 pictures are 3872x2592 pixels

ilwjaw (1).jpg
ilwjaw (2).jpg

Attachments

• DSC_4378.JPG
    DSC_4378.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 108
  • DSC_4390.JPG
    DSC_4390.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 87
  • DSC_4397.JPG
    DSC_4397.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 77
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back