Blade Runner 2049 Joi (Ana de Armas) asian dress.

Executioner

Looking for this dress worn by Ana de Armas. I believe they're called qipao/cheongsam dresses. Not sure if this was custom made for the film or not. Maybe someone could reproduce a copy of it? Would anyone else be interested in that? Going to purchase the Officer K jacket by Indy Magnoli and would love to display this dress on a female mannequin standing next to it. Here's a picture I found. Maybe you could help me find better high res examples? THANKS EVERYONE!

ana_de_armas_as_joi_in_blade_runner_2049_4k-wide.jpg

Looking for this dress worn by Ana de Armas. I believe they're called qipao/cheongsam dresses. Not sure if this was custom made for the film or not. Maybe someone could reproduce a copy of it? Would anyone else be interested in that? Going to purchase the Officer K jacket by Indy Magnoli and would love to display this dress on a female mannequin standing next to it. Here's a picture I found. Maybe you could help me find better high res examples? THANKS EVERYONE!

View attachment 766052

Looking a little bit for you. They most likely used either a fabric specifically for the movie, or they found some random obscure fabric maker. Can possibly find the fabric maker (I know people find the companies for a bunch of GOT costume fabrics but this doesn't have as many cosplayers hunting for it). Alternative would be matching to the fabric as best as you can. Looks like the main colors are purple and gold?

Another alternative would be her yellow rain coat outfit, fabrics seem easier to match for that one.
d7659ed0724545481e0da23dba3e6014.jpg
961aa68164c1f198a24e844b0c9bdf7e.jpg
f78144244ff3b4316a48629f4944acfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're probably right. I could go for that look also, but the dress is just so cool! Oh well, Ill keep searching, if I find something close that should be good enough. Also, thanks for the images!!! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back