Joi from Blade Runner. Yellow jacket.

inhumantheory

Hi friends. I’ve been having a hard time finding the yellow pvc jacket Joi wears in Blade runner 2049. Does anyone know someone or where I’d be able to get one? My partner and I are going as k and joi this year for Halloween. I’ll be doing a genderbent joi.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was a custom designed prop from the movie. There are recreations online, but I don't know how good they are. Hopefully the costumes look sick!

Picks or it ain't happening..

Aren't they like those kids water proof jackets no stitching more hot press on the seams like those old transparent pencil cases ?
Maybe its possible to make one with contact cement to bond the seams(or something similar)

Good luck with it and post a pick ;)

Picks or it ain't happening..

Aren't they like those kids water proof jackets no stitching more hot press on the seams like those old transparent pencil cases ?
Maybe its possible to make one with contact cement to bond the seams(or something similar)

Good luck with it and post a pick ;)
Thanks friend. I’m still trying to hear back from several designers. Haven’t had any luck whatsoever trying to get this jacket commissioned.

DOMDRICHStudio on Etsy is making some '60s raincoats

1661702500304.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back