Stormtooper helmet on the Bay...Need more info.

I'm 95% sure It's an Anovos! Look at the brow corners on each side, you see where they modified the mold so that they can pull out the plastic from the mold more easily. No other makers cut that corner and it's one of the biggest (and worst) tell of the Anovos helmet.

After looking at my SDS Stunt, I don't think it is Anovos or SDS... Maybe try messaging the seller asking what make this helmet is?

I'm 95% sure It's an Anovos! Look at the brow corners on each side, you see where they modified the mold so that they can pull out the plastic from the mold more easily. No other makers cut that corner and it's one of the biggest (and worst) tell of the Anovos helmet.

Good luck with that. Frown isn't as huge as Anovos makes them.

The helmet came in and it is exactlly what we see in the photos. The quality is high, and even really high if its just a recast. The details and finish are really nice. Although there are 2 really minor cracks in obscure places and no mesh on the frown. Very minor stuff compared to the price I paid. I am very happy with the helmet, recast or not(Especially since 90% of fan made stuff is some form of a recast.) I find myself playing with this helmet more then the Hasbro BS version.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back