2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

Well, after reading every page of the 2016 Secret Santa Thread, I am certainly in the Christmas Spirit, (and its not even Halloween!) So what the heck, sign me up. Some of my interests include:
Mad Max
Blade Runner (Original and 2049)
Marvel
Akira (anime and manga)
Watchmen
Retro Games (NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc.)
Firefly/Serenity
Also, though not prop-related, I collect Edgar Allan Poe T-shirts, (I'm a Men's Large)
I can ship domestic (US)

Last edited:

I'm down! Domestic US shipping.

Interests
-Alien
-Star Wars
-Indiana Jones
-LOTR
-Jurassic Park
-Blade Runner
-Battlestar Galactica
-Dredd
-The Expanse
-Space Helmets
-Helmets in general
-prop kits
-electronic kits

Just to name a few ;)

Thanks, and I'm looking forward in participating this year!

Hey everyone. This would be my first RPF secret santa if I were to join, so I have a couple of questions before I jump onboard. I'm a college student, and I'm pretty new to propmaking, so my experience and resources are rather limited. A lot of the projects I have completed were done so with a lot of trial and error and quite a bit of luck. I don't mean to sound like I'm not proud of what I do, I'm just a little worried that whatever I can make out of $20 won't look nearly as good when compared to what some of the other members can make. So what advice would you guys have for me if I joined? Also, in the event that I screw up whatever I end up making, could I buy an item that fits my persons interests instead? From the instructions it sounds like a purchased item is an option, but I'm wondering if it is frowned upon? All thoughts are appreciated!

I'm kinda in the same situation, but I think I'll give it a chance. It's a good drive.

Buying something is ALWAYS an option, no stigma attached to it and I've done it many times. Glad you've decided to join! :)

- - - Updated - - -

List is updated!

Count me in. US domestic preferred.

I like to get anything even if it is something you like and want to share with me!

Some of my interests include:
-Blade Runner (and 2049)
-Star Wars (all)
-Firefly/Serenity
-Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
-Doctor Who (all)

So much fun !!!

You know I'm down. Domestic US please.

Interests:
Star Wars
Marvel M:CU
Lord of the Rings
Indiana Jones
Harry Potter

Last edited:

Hi, all. I want to try this and maybe make a new pal from somewhere else. US domestic preferred.

I am into

Star (inset fandom) Trek, Wars
Jurassic Park
Doctor Who
Blade Runner
Fifth Element
Firefly
Babylon 5
Dredd
BTTF
Harry Potter
Portal
Space 1999 and UFO

2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

I’m in! US only please.

Interests:

Indiana Jones (Original trilogy)
Young Indiana Jones
Star Wars (Han Solo fan)
Star Trek (Original Series)
Uncharted (Video Game series)
Replica historical relics
James Bond
Goonies
The Mummy (Brendon Fraiser films)
Superman
Batman

-Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The list is looking pretty healthy already, looks like Michael is gonna be a busy boy wrangling with lot....:wacko

I think the most we've had before is around 90! It's not so bad though, I've got a system. ;)

Count me in again! I missed it last year but loved doing this the last few years.

- Indiana Jones
- Star Wars (OT, R1, Rebels, or new trilogy)
- Hellboy
- Pacific Rim
- Serenity/Firefly
- Fifth Element
- Legend of Zelda
- The Muppets
- Iron Giant
- Any Kits.... I love being able to pull something off the shelf and build/paint while I recharge on other projects!

Can't wait to see what people create, this is always such an incredible thread to be a part of.

Very sad news, it was only yesturday I was reading through some of his excellent posts. He will be sorely missed..

In again this year. :)

UK shipping preferred (mostly as the UK postage rates to outside the UK are getting silly...) but will do Europe if needed.

Interests:

Star Wars (Original Trilogy, Force Awakens, Rogue One, Last Jedi - and Ewoks movies :p)
80's cheesy goodness - Short Circuit, Gremlins, Critters - other obscure monster/robot movies
B-list loose vintage 80's action figures - Centurions, Dino Riders, Visionaries, Inhumanoids, Sectaurs, Battle Beasts, Super Naturals

Glad to see your doing it again, that ewok puppet from last year was amazing! Still presuming it was you that made it...:lol
In again this year. :)

UK shipping preferred (mostly as the UK postage rates to outside the UK are getting silly...) but will do Europe if needed.

Interests:

Star Wars (Original Trilogy, Force Awakens, Rogue One, Last Jedi - and Ewoks movies :p)
80's cheesy goodness - Short Circuit, Gremlins, Critters - other obscure monster/robot movies
B-list loose vintage 80's action figures - Centurions, Dino Riders, Visionaries, Inhumanoids, Sectaurs, Battle Beasts, Super Naturals

I'm in! I'm in the U.S.

My Fandoms:
Star Trek
Star Wars (minus prequels)
Doctor Who
Godzilla
Cosplay, mostly superhero/sci-fi (5'6", 36s suit, 31:30 pants, 7 3/8 hat, 8.5 shoes)
Comic Books
Marvel Cinematic Universe (minus ABC/Iron Fist)
DC Animated and Television
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Really, Sci-Fi/Fantasy in general. Feel free to express your own loves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back