Cult of Chucky

Based on the title alone, why would he have a "cult"? wasn't most of his schtick was to stay in places where most people couldn't see him so as not to reveal that was a killer toy? How did he get enough word to the masses to form a cult? (unless of course I'm completely misreading the title :lol)

I saw the beginning on Netflix & the animatronic head was excellent :lol is that really the original kid from Chucky 2? He had a morbid obsession with Chucky!

Yeah it's Alex Vincent! I actually made a banner for him for his convention table, he's touring with it at the moment haha!

22008204_10155070137318576_8554300488958856382_n.jpg

The whole movie was just terrible start to finish. The return of Andy was pointless and anticlimactic. This movie reminded me of the Scary Movie series. It has become a parody of itself to where it isn't even fun.

The more I think about the movie, the angrier I get about how bad it was. They had such opportunity to make a great movie and blew it royally.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back