What is wrong with my lightsabers?

Frosteon

As you can see here, the middle of my MR ESB Vader lightsaber does not light up. I've tried searching for answers, yet I haven't found an answer that addresses these.
SUNP0003.JPG

You may not be able to see the 'blinking'/flashing, yet my MR ANH Luke lightsaber does blink a little bit.

SUNP0004.JPG

Has anyone had these problems before? Could it possibly be a battery issue?

The blade is made of LEDs in groups. You have a bad LED or broken connection that took a section out. You can contact one if the sabersmiths that do conversions and see if they have a left over string or search eBay for an LED string. Or, as suggested, convert to an in hilt light source.

Thank you guys. So there's a way to take it apart it seems? It looks like it's built tough. I'm leaning more on an in hilt light, Could you point me in the right direction?
And I'll still keep the sabersmith idea open and also ask who are some sabersmiths?

and does this apply to my Luke ANH saber?

No. Go to FXsabers.com
You will find your answers there. It involves some work, but you can remove the Vader blade.

+1 for TCSS purchased stuff.. and their members/forum.

As mentioned you can find a smith on the FX-Sabers forum! (stays away from Vaders Vaul there though!!!.. PUKE!.. IMHO.. they are just dirty crooks!!!)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back