Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

MAJ, RIT dye won’t work on the fur, synthetic dyes have to be boiled submerged in the dye bath.

Good to know thanks. I dyed my fur one more time last night and I think it's finally dark enough.

Fur.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone is looking for the navy Rag & Bone Avery sweater (as seen on K in the opening scenes) in size Large, please PM me. (For sizing, I'm a 38R and I wear a Medium.)

Best,
Craig

Did you get my PM?

The original was navy, right? We'll only be doing these in one color (at least to start).

It's a really dark navy, FYI. Depending on the light, it can look black-ish. If its lighter out, you can tell its navy. Another tricky color, which seems to be the vibe of the movie.

It's a really dark navy, FYI. Depending on the light, it can look black-ish. If its lighter out, you can tell its navy. Another tricky color, which seems to be the vibe of the movie.

Yeah, you can tell on the 4K version that it's a very dark navy. I thought it was black when I saw it in the theater, but it's definitely navy.

It looks like It have a turquise touch. Sometimes, is like a grayish blue.
I saw the film again two days ago.
Also realize that the coat is green, very very green. I tought was like military green with a touch of gray, but is not. In the daylight shots it can be that is a common green. Then it hapens to the first sequence until the final is covered in dirt (mud, blood, ashes, etc) so it can lead to malinterpretation of the colour.

The Rag & Bone sweater is 100% navy. Any variations you see on screen in the film that make it look any different is solely from the color timing of the film.

SZX, I’m not sure why you’re attacking my post and calling it bull****. And, no SZX, I will not delete my post so you can have first rights as you requested. Not even for 20 dollars. Pretty unethical ask.
Anyhow… I hope someone can purchase and enjoy the sweater. It seems to require AmazonPay to complete the transaction, which I’m pretty unfamiliar with. Anyone who understands this can chime in and score this awesome piece!

Someone bought it last night. Gone now.
I tried to buy, but the seller replied that he was missing. He just did not update the page. There is even a postscript that the goods can be absent, so it is sold in parallel on another site.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently this sweater offered me a serresuire, but the price would not be $ 150, i think)))

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back