Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

My jumper collection :
DSC_0152.JPG

The more I look at it more it looks like fox fur wasted. Could be? Or I start to loosing my mind looking and looking and looking?
blade runner 2049 officer k coat 2.jpgBladeRunner 2049 officer k coat3.jpgryan gosling Blade Runner 2049 movie costume.jpg

Also it not appears that the right side of the collar is not stitched and goes behind the lapel?

blade runner 2049 officer k coat 2.jpg

BladeRunner 2049 officer k coat3.jpg

ryan gosling Blade Runner 2049 movie costume.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody helps me. I'm searching a pair of boots in 8" (I have the bates in 6") but I don't want that it looks very square in the toe, one thing i love about the bates is that looks like a regular shoe because it narrows in the toe. I'm not in the mood to buy another bates strike because already own a pair.
Thanks

Somebody helps me. I'm searching a pair of boots in 8" (I have the bates in 6") but I don't want that it looks very square in the toe, one thing i love about the bates is that looks like a regular shoe because it narrows in the toe. I'm not in the mood to buy another bates strike because already own a pair.
Thanks

Just any boots in 8"? I often travel to and from the Pentagon. I can always pick you up a cheap pair of black military boots.

While diligently searching online to ID more pieces of Officer K's wardrobe, I stumbled upon a name-brand piece that may very well be worn in the film (not screen worn but the same make, model, and color). I should have the item in a few days and will be able to confirm (or deny) whether it is the correct piece. More to come (and fingers crossed)...

Best,
Craig

The more I look at it more it looks like fox fur wasted. Could be? Or I start to loosing my mind looking and looking and looking?
View attachment 789580View attachment 789581View attachment 789582

Also it not appears that the right side of the collar is not stitched and goes behind the lapel?

It seems to me that bottom corner of the collar is stitched, although I believe it's intentionally indistinct. In my opinion, the top corner of the collar is simply folded behind the lapel. I wasn't expecting a 2049 bonus disc to contain a segment dedicated to costumes, sounds interesting. Maybe Magnoli, Zlurpo, and WSL could benefit by looking into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
New message thru Etsy sent

QUOTE=Zlurpo;4397361]Unusual, message
me there again! I'm usually good at responding but may have missed a message if I opened it at a bad time.[/QUOTE]

Some purists might scoff, but I always love seeing a creatively-assembled "budget" build, even if it's not 100% accurate. That's certainly how I do a lot of my costumes!
Necessity is the mother of invention. Some of the best cosplays I've ever seen are cobbled together from things that people had to use to 'make do'. While I appreciate screen accuracy and strive for it where budget and reality will afford it, I'm by no means part of any cosplay Gestapo. Unless it's a custom replicatef item I'm paying for, 'close enough' is often good enough.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back