Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Subscribe
    Aug 25, 2017, 3:19 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #201

MrSouthpaw said: View Post
    Has anyone removed the rubber eye shroud inside the Star-Lord helmet? How did it go?
    i didn't remove mine cause you need it for comfort
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    Aug 26, 2017, 3:43 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #202

Isha who said: View Post
    i didn't remove mine cause you need it for comfort
    It's not comfortable for how my particular face is configured.
    From
    Southwest, NM
    Aug 26, 2017, 6:26 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #203

Solo said: View Post
    Concerning Star Lord helmet and returns to Hasbro:

I spoke with a customer service rep through Hasbro's chat, he had USPS send me a shipping label, I shipped my helmet back 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing back from Hasbro of status. All I know is that it was delivered successfully. I've since sent 2 emails to customer service this week about it. How long is it supposed to take to get some service after you return something, Hasbro?!
    I got a response letting me know what I mentioned earlier the day they received it. Still no refund check... But I did purchase a new one, and lo and behold more fogged lenses!!! Totally a QA issue for Hasbro, can only hope the Poe Dameron helmet is issue free...
    From
    Iowa (Capt. Kirk's home state)
    Aug 26, 2017, 6:45 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #204

Gee2 said: View Post
    I got a response letting me know what I mentioned earlier the day they received it. Still no refund check... But I did purchase a new one, and lo and behold more fogged lenses!!! Totally a QA issue for Hasbro, can only hope the Poe Dameron helmet is issue free...
    I finally got a response. Same "none in stock" bs with the offer of something else of equal value. I've got another helmet coming from a previous preorder that I wasn't allowed to cancel. I'll keep everyone posted on lens condition if it's actually clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    Sep 4, 2017, 3:53 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #205

Anyone that disassembled your helmet. Do you recall how the rubber eye shroud was attached? Inside the helmet it's just a flat disc.

This thing doesn't fit my face well. I'd really like to try and remove it.

EDIT:
    Also, has anyone installed a lens kit into their helmet and can confirm the bluetooth still works?
    Last edited by MrSouthpaw; Sep 4, 2017 at 7:10 PM.
  6. Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Sep 20, 2017, 3:30 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #206

Finally got my Star Lord helmet...which is just as amazing as I hoped it would be!! The only problem is I cannot get the bluetooth connection to work?? Searched several times but my phone cannot find it. I have a Google Pixel XL phone....anyone else have any connection problems?

Chris

**update** just got it connected!!! Love it!!!
    Last edited by CJ 617; Sep 20, 2017 at 4:06 PM.
  7. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    Sep 23, 2017, 7:46 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #207

I had to turn on the bluetooth switch and turn on the LED lights in the lenses. Then it would reliably connect.

That's why I wonder if replacing the lenses will affect bluetooth functionality.
  8. Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Sep 25, 2017, 6:47 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #208

Great idea about adding magnets, I am lucky enough to have just got one without the fogging issue, but the back of the helmet does pop open every now and again.Any tips/info on how to add magnets to this?I am terrible at this sort of thing, but might have to give it a go if the problem persists, so any help [and hopefully photos if possible] would be greatly appreciated.
    cheers!
  9. Member Since
    Aug 2016
    Oct 24, 2017, 12:22 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #209

Hello everyone, just wondering if anybody has tried using toothpaste to remove the eye fogging problem or if the Novus is the best way to go?
  10. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    Oct 24, 2017, 5:20 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #210

Has anyone posted a detailed installation of the Risu lenses yet?
    From
    Ft. Worth
    Oct 27, 2017, 1:03 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #211

I had purchased one of these on Amazon about a month ago. Same foggy lense issues, and the back didn't want to stay in place. With enough collectibles and projects, I decided to send this project back to Amazon. No problem, they sent UPS with shipping labels and the cost was refunded.
  12. Member Since
    Nov 2016
    Nov 4, 2017, 7:09 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #212

Ugh, I was really hoping they would have resolved the lenses issue by now. I've tried all sorts of things to clean it. Windex, vinegar cleaning solution, car headlight restorer, scratch remover... Nothing makes a difference.

I rubbed a cloth on it earlier today and red dye keeps smudging off.

Great helmet for the money still. I removed the chin strap as it's pretty much useless and annoying.

From reviews I have watched of Mjolnir, I'm skipping it. I've ordered one from Show.Z from ebay. It looks like the metal Lager one just without the base. You can get it or the Cattoys one for $50-80 more than Hasbro's.

I'm hoping Hasbro does Ant-man helmet and Infinity Gauntlet for 2018.
    Last edited by Synz314; Nov 4, 2017 at 7:26 PM.
  13. Member Since
    Nov 2016
    Nov 4, 2017, 7:13 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #213

I'll try the Novus. I used PlastX before.
  14. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    Nov 5, 2017, 12:05 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #214

totally would love to get the StarLord helmet, it has built in Bluetooth headphones which is amazing
    5 Days Ago  Dec 6, 2017, 4:52 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #215

FYI, Amazon daily deal for today has the Star-Lord helmet for $55... Instant buy for me. Will report to on the lenses to see if they are still foggy.
  16. RPF Premium Member Soulinertia's Avatar
    From
    Colorado
    5 Days Ago  Dec 6, 2017, 11:02 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #216

Picked one up myself
    4 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 8:02 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #217

Linky?

Is the 'sale' over? I couldnt find one for $55?
    4 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 8:02 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #218

Sadly,yes! Daily deal is just good on that one day.
    4 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 10:38 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #219

Looks like I lucked out. No fogginess/smudges on the lenses. I'm still playing around with the fit, as it seems to want to slide down my face. It's also a little cumbersome to close the back panel all the way when I am wearing it but that might be me not being used to it yet and the amount of force needed to snap it forward. Visibility is decent considering its two red circles you are looking out of but I would definitely need to walk around carefully at a con as to not bump in to anything/anyone.

Overall, I am happy with the purchase, especially at the sub $60 price point. Like others have stated, the finish on the mask is quite good considering the price. If it drops this low again on Amazon, I highly recommend people pick it up.